OMG. FOR REAL???? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    Edit title to spoiler
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited December 2013
    Yep, he is back. Thank god to, Vinne was unfunny and a outcast. Maybe he could become Cleveland's dog. Or Joe's.
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    Yep, he is back. Thank god to, Vinne was unfunny and a outcast. Maybe he could become Cleveland's dog. Or Joe's.
    So Vinnies still in it? I'm in the UK so I'll have to watch It online tomorrow
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    A show like that cannot survive the death of a platonic family member. There is a balance to maintain. Even though he is the family dog, he is as valuable as any other family member.
  • CaptainRob64
    51 posts Member
    edited December 2013

Vinne was in tonight's episode ;)
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    A show like that cannot survive the death of a platonic family member. There is a balance to maintain. Even though he is the family dog, he is as valuable as any other family member.
    Exactly, so you think they planned to kill him off and bring him back? Or do you think they were actually gonna kill him off for good? Judging by the fans reactions
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    Exactly, so you think they planned to kill him off and bring him back? Or do you think they were actually gonna kill him off for good? Judging by the fans reactions
    I think they planned to kill him off for good but they brought him back because everyone was complaining about it
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    I think they planned to kill him off for good but they brought him back because everyone was complaining about it
    Yeah probably, I'll watch it tomorrow night, or maybe even watch it online in college tomorrow if I'm not doing anything :lol:
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited December 2013

No, it's just speculation.
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013

No, I know i mean have they replaced him with Brian, or is Vinnie still in this episode?
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited December 2013

No, I know i mean have they replaced him with Brian, or is Vinnie still in this episode?

I will not spoil it. It's worth the wait.
  • cheesypasta1
    700 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I think everyone knew Brian was coming back. If not why would I draw this last week.

i352.jpg
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    I think everyone knew Brian was coming back. If not why would I draw this last week.

i352.jpg
    You drew that? That's class!
  • cheesypasta1
    700 posts Member
    edited December 2013

i352.jpg
    You drew that? That's class!

Yes all me. Nearly 34 of these Christmas type images and Brians the first Family Guy I've done for them would of felt weird if I drew and he never came back.
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Talk about a comic book death.
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    Just watched it, he is in fact baaaack :mrgreen:
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    "Seth said on Twitter last night.. I mean, you didn't really think we'd kill off Brian, did you? Jesus, we'd have to be f*****g high."
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Talk about a comic book death.

And Uncle Ben still can't catch a friggin' break. :lol:
  • cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:

This isn't South Park, they take 9 months to animate one of these episodes. It's not like their whipped this up in the last 3 weeks because some people complained. This was nothing more than a planned publicity stunt. I cannot believe how many people figure this about face was because of public outcry.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!