• subii42
    2737 posts
    edited December 2013
    Id like to say RIP vinnie :(
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    A show like that cannot survive the death of a platonic family member. There is a balance to maintain. Even though he is the family dog, he is as valuable as any other family member.
    Exactly, so you think they planned to kill him off and bring him back? Or do you think they were actually gonna kill him off for good? Judging by the fans reactions

It was a publicity stunt. The simpsons say they are going to kill a character to drum up some attention. FG responds with killing brian. And now here we are in a simpsons forum, talking about FG. It worked, well played.
    This is **** im done with this show

HOpe it rots an goes off air

I don't think television shows are perishable.
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited December 2013
    Just watched it, he is in fact baaaack :mrgreen:
    Can you pm me a link?, i can't find it :?
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Brian is back but Vinnie gone;

It had to be planned; you cant have the next episode bring him back because of viewer's complaints; Time line too short
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    A show like that cannot survive the death of a platonic family member. There is a balance to maintain. Even though he is the family dog, he is as valuable as any other family member.
    Exactly, so you think they planned to kill him off and bring him back? Or do you think they were actually gonna kill him off for good? Judging by the fans reactions
    I think they planned to kill him off for good but they brought him back because everyone was complaining about it
    HCoinslot wrote:
    I think they planned to kill him off for good but they brought him back because everyone was complaining about it
    Nah they planned his return months ago, they make episodes months in advance so they never run out. Just like the simpsons do which is why they've yet to retire Edna. All the fan reaction did was give family guy free publicity- the only animation made near release is south park
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm surprised this is the only thread that has been made about Brian returning
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!