EA Forums - Banner

Update ?

Anything different?

What happened with it?

Replies

• fmarazzo30851
    53 posts
    edited December 2013
    Just got it too. The only thing I noticed was that I opened a few gifts and everyone of them seemed to have a gift bag to send people. Not sure tho
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I don't see anything noticeable for now ...
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I got one too..

I did notice that my wheel of shame is fixed, and we do seem to get more gift bags...
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Hoping they fix the wheel, I am waiting before spending donuts on it. With all the complaints we see on the forum, it is not tempting to spend. To date, I just got christmas lights and snow people.
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited December 2013
    They don't give out a lot of gift bags do they ?
    It's gonna be hard to get the community prizes if it stays like this.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    Hoping they fix the wheel, I am waiting before spending donuts on it. With all the complaints we see on the forum, it is not tempting to spend. To date, I just got christmas lights and snow people.

I think "fixing the wheel" will go more along the lines of putting the prizes back on it instead of around it, not changing the odds.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:

I think "fixing the wheel" will go more along the lines of putting the prizes back on it instead of around it, not changing the odds.

Exactly.. Mine looked funky, now looks normal.
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    On my android the prizes are inside, on my ipod the prizes are around.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!