EA Forums - Banner

Graffiti

Tagging with graffiti does give you gift cards. I'm pretty sure that cleaning it up does not though.

Replies

• Guevara-Elmasry
    12 posts
    edited December 2013
    No :( ... Yesterday I had to clean graffiti in my friends' Springfields, wasting nearly 100 gift cards to return 5 stars righteousness.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    No :( ... Yesterday I had to clean graffiti in my friends' Springfields, wasting nearly 100 gift cards to return 5 stars righteousness.

This could have been avoided by just building training walls. While not the prettiest decorations, they are EASILY hidden behind tall buildings (apartments, Cracker Factory, Channel 6...)
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:

This could have been avoided by just building training walls. While not the prettiest decorations, they are EASILY hidden behind tall buildings (apartments, Cracker Factory, Channel 6...)

The doors on the walls can also be hidden with trees. Thats what I did when building a perimeter around fat tonys complex :D

• frimar21
    34 posts
    edited December 2013
    well, graffiti in yours friend cities gives you the same amount of gift cards than every other building...
    and I have had no problem with my rating cleaning the graffiti I have received from friends... (and I have only 2 walls)

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.