EA Forums - Banner

Retiring my ipad 2

Prev1
Looks like you beat me on both.. I've got my iPad 2 and Beats by Dre Solo HD :cry:

Replies

• Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    Looks like you beat me on both.. I've got my iPad 2 and Beats by Dre Solo HD :cry:
    lol. I loved my ipad 2 :thumbup: I did try on the solos at HMV but they sit on your ear and I thought that will anyo me :lol: so the studio fits over nicely. But I wasn't brave enough to go for the bright red ones tho :lol:
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    lol. I loved my ipad 2 :thumbup: I did try on the solos at HMV but they sit on your ear and I thought that will anyo me :lol: so the studio fits over nicely. But I wasn't brave enough to go for the bright red ones tho :lol:
    I've got the red ones :lol: the Beats pill looks pretty cool as well, I wouldn't walk around town with it though
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2013
    iPad Air congrats man :) They are meant to be the nuts :)

My iPad2 is still holding strong at the moment anyway :lol: Another couple of updates from this game and it probably wont :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    I've got the red ones :lol: the Beats pill looks pretty cool as well, I wouldn't walk around town with it though
    ugghh I can see the chavs with them lol. I don't see the point in mini speakers. Either have headphones. Or a Booombox :lol:
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

My iPad2 is still holding strong at the moment anyway :lol: Another couple of updates from this game and it probably wont :lol:
    cheers man :lol: at least ill feel the benefit of upgrading from 2 to the air :lol: the reviews say its good. But if you have the ipad 3 or 4 it's not much of an upgrade. But wahoo retina display :wink:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

cheers man :lol: at least ill feel the benefit of upgrading from 2 to the air :lol: the reviews say its good. But if you have the ipad 3 or 4 it's not much of an upgrade. But wahoo retina display :wink:

Your going to see a massive difference (Hopefully) :mrgreen:
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    Or a Booombox :lol:

tumblr_lx59ytrWyx1qj1dixo1_500.gif

Boombox is not a toy. Sorry, its random, I know. Couldn't resist.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Your going to see a massive difference (Hopefully) :mrgreen:
    hope so. I'm very ungrateful an expect technology to be instantly lol. I hope loading times are faster :lol: but mainly looking forward to the retina display as I love photography and alwAys on 500 px or flickr :lol:
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:

what do u mean...was wearing glove? They're still cool and awesome :wink:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:

Wicked :lol: Their songs are too funny :mrgreen:
  • empathy77
    4176 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I traded in the iPad 2 at target and got $145, I took that money and got the Air. Its a nice step up.

Tapped Out looks sooo much better on it than on the 2
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    empathy77 wrote:
    I traded in the iPad 2 at target and got $145, I took that money and got the Air. Its a nice step up.

Tapped Out looks sooo much better on it than on the 2
    :thumbup: that sounds like a good idea. Should see if I can trade mine in :mrgreen: Still works....just want an upgrade. Plus it's heavy lol
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    I put a new iPad on my Christmas list. We shall see if I get it
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    lol mines meant for christmas. But I'm like a kid! So as soon as it arrives it's gona be torn open lol :wink: Hopefully Santa brings you yours too :lol:

But have you been good this year? :hunf: :mrgreen:
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    lol mines meant for christmas. But I'm like a kid! So as soon as it arrives it's gona be torn open lol :wink: Hopefully Santa brings you yours too :lol:

Haha Santa has my info in his files
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    CoffeeMars wrote:

Haha Santa has my info in his files
    :mrgreen:
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    Booom!!! my ipad and my beats headphones came this morning wahooo.
    It's taking an hour an a half so far....to restore from a back on to my new ipad lol. I'm hoping it finishes soon. I wana check out my town with the retina display :lol::wink:
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    It's taking an hour an a half so far....to restore from a back on to my new ipad lol. I'm hoping it finishes soon. I wana check out my town with the retina display :lol::wink:
    Can't believe you didn't put them under the tree and wait a few more days :!:
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    hey hey hey! It was a gift from myself :lol: forget the tree lol
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    hey hey hey! It was a gift from myself :lol: forget the tree lol
    :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!