EA Forums - Banner

Make springfieldians enjoy a free beer...

The thing is, Rex was brought in to help enforce prohibition. Meaning he was to stop Springfield from drinking alcohol. So it makes perfect sense why he is discluded from this task. I don't think it was some sort of error that he was taken out. Now why he couldn't go to the restaurant is beyond me. He is human after all and should be able to eat.

Replies

• conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited December 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    The thing is, Rex was brought in to help enforce prohibition. Meaning he was to stop Springfield from drinking alcohol. So it makes perfect sense why he is discluded from this task. I don't think it was some sort of error that he was taken out. Now why he couldn't go to the restaurant is beyond me. He is human after all and should be able to eat.
    I thought he was ringed in to prevent illegal firework distribution? Either way he definitely needs to eat, it especially helps to energise him before interrogating Flanders.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    I thought he was ringed in to prevent illegal firework distribution? Either way he definitely needs to eat, it especially helps to energise him before interrogating Flanders.

Rex Banner doesn't need to eat.
    He eats enough Banana Kabooms.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited December 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:

Rex Banner doesn't need to eat.
    He eats enough Banana Kabooms.
    And if he didn't have those, what would he do? Your comment contradicted itself haha! :)
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited December 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:

The episode he is featured in on the show, is for alcohol prevention. When he was added to the game, it was an excuse to prevent firework distribution. So they are staying true to the show by having him not included with the mass drinking task, despite his addition for combating fireworks.

Yeah, he's been enjoying many Banana Ka-boom's since Flanders is busy on the snowmobile this holiday season.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited December 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:

The episode he is featured in on the show, is for alcohol prevention. When he was added to the game, it was an excuse to prevent firework distribution. So they are staying true to the show by having him not included with the mass drinking task, despite his addition for combating fireworks.

Yeah, he's been enjoying many Banana Ka-boom's since Flanders is busy on the snowmobile this holiday season.
    Oh? Haven't seen that episode but thanks for the knowledge! :)
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited December 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:

I'd say it's in my top 5 episodes. I highly recommend it! Very funny episode!

Edit: I believe it's called "Homer Vs. The Eighteenth Amendment"
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited December 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:

Do you know which season?
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited December 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:

Do you know which season?

Season 8 (had to Google it). So considered to be in the "prime" episodes of the show ;)
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited December 2013
    Definitely agree with that ^^
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!