EA Forums - Banner

Wiggum house

nwyatt15 wrote:
Just wondering if anyone knows why the wiggum house has no Xmas lights. I know it came out after Xmas last year but so did skinners house and you get lights for his from the wheel, but no lights for wiggum are available to win.

Ralph shoved all their Christmas lights up his nose. He was worried his nose goblins were afraid of the dark like he is.

Replies

• conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited December 2013
    st33lcas3 wrote:
    nwyatt15 wrote:
    Just wondering if anyone knows why the wiggum house has no Xmas lights. I know it came out after Xmas last year but so did skinners house and you get lights for his from the wheel, but no lights for wiggum are available to win.

Ralph shoved all their Christmas lights up his nose. He was worried his nose goblins were afraid of the dark like he is.
    Hahaha +1 sir.

Honestly don't know why but a lot of people were wondering. Burns manor lights were in the files too but we haven't seen anything that suggests they are coming any time soon either. I wish we had them though.
  • fizzbin71825
    229 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Could the Burns lights (or any others) be a Christmas gift? They do tend to give out free items on the holiday.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited December 2013
    Could the Burns lights (or any others) be a Christmas gift? They do tend to give out free items on the holiday.
    Doubt it. SpAnser and others have already dug out the majority of the update and this has been in the files for ages. Might've been taken out even, I haven't checked :/
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Wiggum does have lights.
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, maybe they thought that the current Wiggum animation with the flashing lights would clash with the Christmas lights.
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Wiggum house decorated has been in the files since last year but there is no indication we will get them still.

They added Skinners house decorated already not sure why they still overlooked Wiggum. They also had a ID set aside for Mr Burns House being decorated but they never made the image to go with his house.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    spAnser wrote:
    Wiggum house decorated has been in the files since last year but there is no indication we will get them still.

They added Skinners house decorated already not sure why they still overlooked Wiggum. They also had a ID set aside for Mr Burns House being decorated but they never made the image to go with his house.

Shame :(
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I could picture a spectacular "Bah Humbug" in Christmas lights on the dome of Burn's mansion. (Or is that the whole point already? Haven't seen the show in ages.) :oops:
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • cheesypasta1
    700 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    spAnser wrote:

interesting would of been nice to have Burns Christmas lights. But it begs the question what other secret ID's are there this has interested :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!