EA Forums - Banner

I wish they had thought to give us Mrs. Krabappel Angel skin

The other angel is not Phil Hartman, it is late Simpsons writer Don Payne. This episode was the last one Payne worked on before he died.

Replies

• conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited December 2013
    mcduck90 wrote:
    Mrs. Krabappel should have had that angel skin this year... Santa Ned was free so I cannot really complain but still the game already has Santa Homer. Perhaps next year with Mr. Burns' Snow Queen skin :mrgreen:

P.S. The other angel is Phil Hartman who gave his voice for Troy McClure and Lionel Hutz.

ScreenShot2013-12-16at60357PM_zps418f35e1.png
    adding wings is not, in itself, a costume. I'd be throwing my phone at a wall if they gave us that instead of Santa Ned.
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited December 2013
    mcduck90 wrote:
    Mrs. Krabappel should have had that angel skin this year... Santa Ned was free so I cannot really complain but still the game already has Santa Homer. Perhaps next year with Mr. Burns' Snow Queen skin :mrgreen:

P.S. The other angel is Phil Hartman who gave his voice for Troy McClure and Lionel Hutz.

adding wings is not, in itself, a costume. I'd be throwing my phone at a wall if they gave us that instead of Santa Ned.

your a *.
  • BouncyX
    114 posts
    edited December 2013
    as she didn't die on the show....giving her an angel skin wouldn't make sense.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited December 2013
    mcduck90 wrote:

your a *.
    Well aren't you pleasant? Good to know that I can have an opinion without copping abuse...

Some people astound me.
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited December 2013
    your a *.[/quote]
    Well aren't you pleasant? Good to know that I can have an opinion without copping abuse...

Some people astound me.[/quote]

"I'd be throwing my phone at a wall if they gave us that instead of Santa Ned"

you can say your opinion but that ^^ is just being an *.h.ole.

having her as an angel would be a good way of remembering the voice actress.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited December 2013
    your a *.

Some people astound me.

My opinion on the costume has nothing to do with my respect for the voice actor... Learn a little self control before you blurt out your abuse all over the forum. Not everyone agrees here, that's the idea (we debate and learn more). I understand why the OP thought this sentimental but as the other comment said;
    The other angel is not Phil Hartman, it is late Simpsons writer Don Payne. This episode was the last one Payne worked on before he died.

It wouldn't make sense nor would it be a particularly useful costume to have and as I said, I much prefer Santa Ned.

Edit: Learn to quote... It was all I could do to slightly fix that up
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited December 2013
    your a *.

Some people astound me.

My opinion on the costume has nothing to do with my respect for the voice actor... Learn a little self control before you blurt out your abuse all over the forum. Not everyone agrees here, that's the idea (we debate and learn more). I understand why the OP thought this sentimental but as the other comment said;

It wouldn't make sense nor would it be a particularly useful costume to have and as I said, I much prefer Santa Ned.

Learn a little self control? who the ****.* do you think you are? people relate angels to x-mas. thats where the skin comes into play. my abuse? grow a ****.cking pair. not every one agrees here. **** right. my opinion was that you went to far as to throwing your phone at a wall comment. stop "abuseing" me
  • llazzarr
    173 posts
    edited December 2013
    mcduck90 wrote:

Ok. So make an entirely new angel skin...problem solved. The more skins, the better.
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited December 2013
    While yes the krabapple angel skin would be a nice tribute to the voiceover actress, it would not fit in with the Simpsons tv story line, as Mrs krabapple has not been killed off in the Show.
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited December 2013
    PhenomTT wrote:
    While yes the krabapple angel skin would be a nice tribute to the voiceover actress, it would not fit in with the Simpsons tv story line, as Mrs krabapple has not been killed off in the Show.

you, on the other hand are smart, giving a logical reason as to why they shouldn't. :)
  • TomatoGravy
    76 posts
    edited December 2013
    Imo memorializing the real life voice actress in a mobile video game would be extremely tacky.
  • philX3X
    102 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I am not sure when or how the writers plan on dealing with the loss of Mrs. K, but if they are to remain consistent with Maude, I would just assume they would change her to a ghost skin.
    Of course, that would throw off the folks who have recently begun the game and have yet to go through all of her tasks.
    Or, perhaps tie the event to an upcoming level, at which point she "transforms" into the ghost while we receive whomever replaces her in the classroom.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!