EA Forums - Banner

Release Time of December 5th Update

Replies

  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited December 2012
    Confirmed news!

    I have no idea when the update will hit!
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited December 2012
    Jend454 wrote:
    When I click on updates in the App Store on my phone and iPad it keeps saying cannot connect to iTunes, anyone else getting this? Could be a good sign :)

    Oh yeah me too
  • ScrappySeconds
    183 posts
    edited December 2012
    Jend454 wrote:
    When I click on updates in the App Store on my phone and iPad it keeps saying cannot connect to iTunes, anyone else getting this? Could be a good sign :)

    Oh yeah me too

    I posted this just before or in another thread, don't remember haha but either way, it worked a couple of minutes after and nothing was there :(
  • LauraMay93
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    Jend454 wrote:
    When I click on updates in the App Store on my phone and iPad it keeps saying cannot connect to iTunes, anyone else getting this? Could be a good sign :)

    same thing is happening to me!
  • brilami
    13 posts
    edited December 2012
    same here
  • Ammaterasu
    113 posts
    edited December 2012
    I have the feeling that the update will be at 5pm GMT.

    Anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong with my avatar? I hosted it at photobucket, then I put the direct link in my profile. I can see it there, but not in my posts :(
  • Zoyla76
    25 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I am also getting the cannot connect to iTunes message. That's kind of weird though, would an update for just one game normally do that?
  • FrankOcean48
    43 posts
    edited December 2012
    Lol I feel bad for the people in Australia and New Zealand... It's like the 6th of December now, and still no update haha. EA troll is obvious troll...
  • ScrappySeconds
    183 posts
    edited December 2012
    Ammaterasu wrote:
    I have the feeling that the update will be at 5pm GMT.

    Anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong with my avatar? I hosted it at photobucket, then I put the direct link in my profile. I can see it there, but not in my posts :(

    You need to be level 2 is my guess.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    That is just an Apple issue. Nothing to do with this.
  • bbeam1249
    99 posts
    edited December 2012
    Ammaterasu wrote:
    I have the feeling that the update will be at 5pm GMT.

    Anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong with my avatar? I hosted it at photobucket, then I put the direct link in my profile. I can see it there, but not in my posts :(

    You need a certain amount of posts before your avatar will display on the forum.
  • Ammaterasu
    113 posts
    edited December 2012
    Thanks scrappy and bbeam for the answer!
  • PandaBear042
    34 posts
    edited December 2012
    Still don't have it. And all my quests were 24 hours so I can't do anything until tomorrow morning
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited December 2012
    saw somebody else mention it on here...but im not even able to connect to the itunes store to check for updates. find that a little odd, but lets hope we all dont go crazy by the end of the day!
  • creeeeeeeeeed
    150 posts
    edited December 2012
    dougsbeard wrote:
    saw somebody else mention it on here...but im not even able to connect to the itunes store to check for updates. find that a little odd, but lets hope we all dont go crazy by the end of the day!

    I have that same problem :roll: I find it pretty strange that so many others are experiencing the same iTunes store problems
  • klong618
    24 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm having the same issue, but am able to actually get into the itunes store to shop.....still feeling better I'm not alone with the updating issue.
  • creeeeeeeeeed
    150 posts
    edited December 2012
    klong618 wrote:
    I'm having the same issue, but am able to actually get into the itunes store to shop.....still feeling better I'm not alone with the updating issue.

    Yeah I should clarify, mine only screws up when I press updates
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited December 2012
    OMG the update is so big it's killed iTunes servers! I got wood!
  • ScrappySeconds
    30 posts
    edited December 2012
    OMG the update is so big it's killed iTunes servers! I got wood!

    LOL! Pics or it didn't happen :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2012
    Got the same thing :(

    "Cannot Connect to iTunes Store"

    Typical!! lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.