EA Forums - Banner

two coins

Ooo really??? :shock:

This needs to be confirmed 8)

Replies

• CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    Is it possible that you reached 1000 giftcards at the same time that your building generated a coin?
  • Anurchy
    146 posts
    edited December 2013
    To be the party pooper, they don't, might have tapped a gift bag behind the bar or you might have accumulated a coin before and didn't notice it :P
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I thought this was confirmed not possible. Maybe you got one from a gift bag you didn't notice? Would be nice if they stacked though. Someone should double check this.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2013
    philieb wrote:
    I thought this was confirmed not possible. Maybe you got one from a gift bag you didn't notice? Would be nice if they stacked though. Someone should double check this.

Defo needs to be checked just in case :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    i can give mine a go but i doubt any of my neighbors are online
  • thito01
    60 posts
    edited December 2013
    philieb wrote:
    Yes, this could have happened. I had just tapped a bunch of gifts and when doing that, I just tap a lot without looking at the individual results.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    philieb wrote:

Hmm...sounds like a mission for Neo! I nominate him to defeat the Matrix :-)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    philieb wrote:

Joaquin-Phoenix-signs.gif

:mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited December 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    philieb wrote:

Probably that's what happened even though I never got a coin from a gift bag. :(
    OT now, I just bought The Matrix trilogy and watched the first one, really liked it, altough we couldn't see much of the real world.
  • gavthomson
    192 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    I just got one out the egg nog bar and 2 from elves opening presents just now.

Prizes ?

Mr Plow
    2 x Christmas Lights
  • jeffohmss
    158 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Is it possible that the handshake reset the clock? Therefore it was counting again and you were able to get 2 rather quickly. The other buildings seem to be doing this when I check the time and they have a handshake.
  • Leilani2013
    238 posts
    edited December 2013
    I believe the hand shake does reset the clock. I collected from my eggnog bar that had a handshake, got my coin and when I checked the time left it was a little over 23 hours instead of the 23 hours 59 minutes that I expected to see.
  • KEV3469
    29 posts
    edited December 2013
    +1
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited December 2013
    +2 :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.