EA Forums - Banner

Make Grumple Free!

124Next

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Personally I don't object to paying for the Grumple. There's been very little premium content in this update, so it's all good.

The only thing I do hope is that a donut sale happens before the Grumple disappears from sale, as I don't have enough for him right now and I'm saving my iTunes cards for a sale. I'd hate to miss out on bonus donuts to make sure I don't miss out on the Grumple. But, we'll see. If it happens, oh well.
    i think grumple shouldnt disappear till 7th. and the sale lasts 24-25th. (Speculations from files)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited December 2013
    Personally I don't object to paying for the Grumple. There's been very little premium content in this update, so it's all good.

The only thing I do hope is that a donut sale happens before the Grumple disappears from sale, as I don't have enough for him right now and I'm saving my iTunes cards for a sale. I'd hate to miss out on bonus donuts to make sure I don't miss out on the Grumple. But, we'll see. If it happens, oh well.
    i think grumple shouldnt disappear till 7th. and the sale lasts 24-25th. (Speculations from files)

Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me...! That's cool, thanks for the info.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.