EA Forums - Banner

First comunity pize almost here

When I checked last night we was still far off. I got an update when I got home and checked we was close to that totem krusty

Replies

• snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Heres an interesting thought...is that totem for Springfield or is it for krustyland?
  • InspctHerGajet
    257 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Heres an interesting thought...is that totem for Springfield or is it for krustyland?

I pretty sure it's for SF. my guess is it relates to kamp krusty.
  • gneissv
    42 posts
    edited December 2013
    It definitely just skipped! Checked it at about 300,000 to go and bam! Totem in inventory...

Course, I realize maybe my phone didn't pick up the data right away.
  • 65Malibu
    196 posts
    edited December 2013
    It's here yeah!

• dasavage211
    6 posts
    edited December 2013
    You noticed the next community prize is at 650 mil instead of 1 billion
  • wagondriver4
    306 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I looked earlier and we were far off, get home from work, "community reached its goal". I only worked 8 hours and it seemed 1st goal would take a couple more days, what happened?
  • stooby2
    27 posts
    edited December 2013
    I looked earlier and we were far off, get home from work, "community reached its goal". I only worked 8 hours and it seemed 1st goal would take a couple more days, what happened?

The counter bears no relevance to what's going on in reality. Yesterday morning the counter was only halfway to the 450 million required after 7 days and going up at about 400-500 a second. We should have reached the target sometime next week and would never make the whole lot. I noticed that last night it had suddenly jumped by 100, 000, 000 which was impossible at the rate the numbers were climbing.

And it's still going at the same rate, which means that if it were real, we wouldn't get the second prize until sometime Saturday evening (GMT).

Makes you wonder why they bother with the counter. Just dish out early Christmas presents or something.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.