EA Forums - Banner

How Many More Stupid Grandpa Whiner Threads??

No reason to fret. We're all here to have a good time and help each other. :)

Replies

• spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Whining about whining... I see what you tried to do there, but proper lampooning is more sarcastic than ironic.
  • bahepton
    324 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    My Grandfather is dead thanks.
  • mitsuhoney
    261 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    This thread is a bit ironic lol

The amount of threads we will see regarding this "Grandpa" endless story telling is the same amount of times we actually get it in the game. :D
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    Whining about whining... I see what you tried to do there, but proper lampooning is more sarcastic than ironic.
    So are you whining about the way that I whine about the whiners? Touch?! :)
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    dcline414 wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    So are you whining about the way that I whine about the whiners? Touch?! :)

Just demonstrating a proper lampoon. :wink:
  • redshift9
    34 posts
    edited December 2012
    This reminds me of the time *shotgun blast*
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited December 2012
    Is this too harsh?

If the demographic of this game is 40+ Europeans then I guess the Grandpa storyline is lost on you, he died in WWII. Stupid Europeans.
  • mitsuhoney
    261 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    ^ Well that was a bit uncalled for...
  • thejazzdiva
    220 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    It's a little difficult to find some things within the forum, and it can be hard to see the most relevant answers, so until this is better organized you will see repetitive issues.

Maybe if there was something more prominent related to know bugs...
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    It's a little difficult to find some things within the forum, and it can be hard to see the most relevant answers, so until this is better organized you will see repetitive issues. Maybe if there was something more prominent related to know bugs...
    You are correct about this forum being difficult, but doing a quick search of 'grandpa' will turn up more than enough information on the subject.
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited December 2012
    When I do get grandpa in about 12 hours, if I get the loop I won't really be all that upset. I do one hour tasks all day anyway. (Unless I'm wrong on that grandpa telling stories is a 60 minute task?)
    So no grandpa loop whining for me.
  • wendee78
    35 posts
    edited December 2012
    It wouldn't be so bad if we were not all 'tapped out' at level 23 and got credit for the experience points. I finally just started making Grandpa do other things for more money.
  • edited December 2012
    It would be far more annoying if someone who was annoyed by the moaning about pointless repetitive posts decided to post 10 new and pointless topics an hour. Forum terrorism shall we call it

There are no forum police with delusions of grandure so let the chaos of human existence play out in random topic posts about donuts and updates

You can ignore things you don't wish to read, like I ignore the advert with Messi on the main page for FIFA 13, you can do it too
  • GnomeGrown420
    8 posts
    edited December 2012
    HAHA All I know is, my Fat Tony has buried a lot of bodies in this town, theyre all over
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    If you want to truly experience an endless feedback loop of repetitious, inane complaining from certified morons, go read one of the threads on the official FaceBook page.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.