EA Forums - Banner

Squid Port Tiles...and Christmas Update

Wait...i know...blah blah blah....pics or it didn't happen...blah blah blah.

Replies

• Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited December 2013
    image-25.jpg
  • dcacooper
    389 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    After my tile disappeared when the Christmas update came down, I immediately built another (up to 3.5 days now) and just left it floating there once it had completed. A couple of my neighbours have tapped on it, but I am not particularly looking for that - it just gives them a choice to go for 1000XP rather than just 10 gift cards for one of their taps in my town.

Seems to work just the same now as it did before. I imagine some people just aren't interested in continuing to build SP while the Christmas event is on, and others have possibly reached the maximum SP tiles and aren't allowed to build any more.
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Many of us that were exploiting the tile glitch can't build another one once the update removed the flotting tile.
    I must say that I am still looking for a tile at neighbors, and tapping it.
  • xH3adx
    23 posts
    edited December 2013
    dcacooper wrote:
    After my tile disappeared when the Christmas update came down, I immediately built another (up to 3.5 days now) and just left it floating there once it had completed. A couple of my neighbours have tapped on it, but I am not particularly looking for that - it just gives them a choice to go for 1000XP rather than just 10 gift cards for one of their taps in my town.

Seems to work just the same now as it did before. I imagine some people just aren't interested in continuing to build SP while the Christmas event is on, and others have possibly reached the maximum SP tiles and aren't allowed to build any more.

Ditto :D
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I had to do mine again, it just reset them, mines up finally though after a day and a half!!
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!