EA Forums - Banner

WiFi Recommended at 1st Game Launch

This is the same language that was in the description when I downloaded the game in early October. It has always worked over 3G, but less and less so the larger my town gets. I can barely load the game over 3G now, though I'm eager to see if v4.0 improves that at all.

Replies

• ur_wack452
    237 posts
    edited December 2012
    I dont have a problem loading up on 3G and Im level 23 with a few premium items.
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    dcline414 wrote:
    This is the same language that was in the description when I downloaded the game in early October. It has always worked over 3G, but less and less so the larger my town gets. I can barely load the game over 3G now, though I'm eager to see if v4.0 improves that at all.

OK, great! Thank you. This is good news to me as I also have 4G, which must have been the reason I could access the game at all in that building.
    @ur_wack452: your post came in while I was composing my reply. Thank-you for responding.
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited December 2012
    ur_wack452 wrote:
    I dont have a problem loading up on 3G and Im level 23 with a few premium items.
    I posted my connection speeds here and the developer responded and said that my upload speed was the problem, but that this should improve some in the new version. On a good 3G signal it's okay (still much less stable than wifi), but on a weak signal it times out before I even get in.
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    You usually get that when an iTunes update is a large one. I've had this happen before. When I go to update an app and it tells me to connect to the Internet to download the update because it is over a certain size.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!