EA Forums - Banner

Holiday Wheel is seriously putting me off this "game"

Prev1
then stop spinning it....

Replies

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    i agree. we should all get everything for free from the beginning. then it would be so much more fun.
  • xioG
    92 posts
    edited December 2013
    10sTARDIS wrote:

I seriously was hating it. But not it's not a big deal. After you get all the prizes you average about 5 coins per day (sometimes more with the send every SF to a quest). Now all I have left is the Yeti and Claus Co.

Just keep remembering that we have until January 7th.
  • skollthewolf
    521 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    After a week of trying I finally won Helter Shelter. Hopefully, with some dedication, I'll get the rest.
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited December 2013
    stop hating, they give it for freeeeee... gawd, ppl are so greedy these days.
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    I've got everything from the wheel.. Only things left to win are cash and gift cards :mrgreen:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I was annoyed for the first few days, as well. Ten semi-useless skins for my houses and three snowmen that contribute to my maxed-out vanity seemed pretty meh to me.
    I still haven't gotten the ice god (which is the only thing I badly want) but I did get Helter Shelter and the Snow Monster, which have apparently been giving quite a few people heartburn, so I feel slightly less screwed by the wheel. I'm glad I haven't spent any money on it, though.
  • kmendo88
    432 posts
    edited December 2013
    Well, the chances to get Frink in the Homer Buddha are supposedly only 1%, but he seems to pop up much more frequently than that.

Out of (probably) 10,000 or so 'tests' Frink came up about 10% of the time. So, hopefully Claus Co. will roll better than the listed 1.5%. Just stay on top of collecting those tokens every day. I've found two in presents so it's not too hard to believe most people will get all the prizes from the wheel before the events up.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013

Free is no longer good enough apparently.
  • Benthebossyo
    139 posts
    edited December 2013
    all these bloody moaning posts are worse then the Christmas speculation posts,seriously. im running out of the world's smallest violins to play. this game is FREE most of the stuff in this IS FREE ea don't force you to pay the premium. it's optional stop being so bloody ungrateful
  • JohnGalt85
    72 posts
    edited December 2013
    Screw that fr*king wheel... I saved up and did 7 spins in a row, got cash 6 times and a Lisa snowman. The thing I want most from this update is helter shelter, but I think I won't get it, just as I didn't get the only thing I wanted from whacking day, the motel.

Still, I suppose you can't get too mad since it's only a game and it's free...
  • Pseudonumon
    101 posts
    edited December 2013
    Yes I hate the wheel too, 20+ spins and no cash or gift cards yet, only premium items and all for free, this is so lame, why isn't EA sending me a cheque this Christmas?!?
  • Snakeyees
    2344 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Yes I hate the wheel too, 20+ spins and no cash or gift cards yet, only premium items and all for free, this is so lame, why isn't EA sending me a cheque this Christmas?!?

you wouldn't be saying that if you are On the other side of the coin.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    im running out of the world's smallest violins to play. this game is FREE most of the stuff in this IS FREE ea don't force you to pay the premium. it's optional stop being so bloody ungrateful
    If someone sits by a city lake all fourth of July waiting for a fireworks show, and is then disappointed that they set off three fireworks and sent everyone home, would you tell them not to complain because it was a FREE fireworks show?
  • Pseudonumon
    101 posts
    edited December 2013
    Snakeyees wrote:

you wouldn't be saying that if you are On the other side of the coin.

Yes you are right, I think the wheel plays out better if you don't have any of last years items. But there is 3 weeks left of the event and plenty of time to get everything of you tap all 100 neighbors daily. I am getting 5 spins a day now that I have exceeded 30,000 gift cards. I still need Helter Shelter, i'm sure it will come.
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm actually really happy about the wheel. It gave me a lot of good prizes so far, I find it a reason to keep playing the game everyday.
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:

Free is no longer good enough apparently.

I WANT THEM TO PAY ME TO PLAY THIS STUPID GAME OR IM QUITTING!!!!
    ima go wash my mouth out, and burn my finger tips for saying it, and then writing this.
  • haydez24
    31 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Well this seems like a fittingly inappropriate place for me to rejoice about the fact that I just won Claus Co.

HOLLA SO EXCITED!
  • kmendo88
    432 posts
    edited December 2013
    neuroheart wrote:
    im running out of the world's smallest violins to play. this game is FREE most of the stuff in this IS FREE ea don't force you to pay the premium. it's optional stop being so bloody ungrateful
    If someone sits by a city lake all fourth of July waiting for a fireworks show, and is then disappointed that they set off three fireworks and sent everyone home, would you tell them not to complain because it was a FREE fireworks show?

Pretty horrible analogy. The wheel wasn't a planned thing people have been waiting for. It's a side-game in a large update.

During Whacking day there were personal prizes.
    During Halloween there were personal prizes and community prizes.
    Now there's personal prizes, community prizes, AND a prize wheel.

Are we even two weeks deep into this update? You got people complaining about not getting the best prizes before the half way point. Ridiculous.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    kmendo88 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Pretty horrible analogy. The wheel wasn't a planned thing people have been waiting for. It's a side-game in a large update.
    I'm just saying that it's possible for something that is free to also be disappointing. And when you wait all day for something, it's easy to be let down, even if it's free. (since the eggnog bar generates one coin a day, for many people who haven't collected 30000 cards, what they're getting is one spin a day.) Telling them they have no right at all to be disappointed just because something is free is a little silly.
  • ebenbane
    188 posts
    edited December 2013
    all these bloody moaning posts are worse then the Christmas speculation posts,seriously. im running out of the world's smallest violins to play. this game is FREE most of the stuff in this IS FREE ea don't force you to pay the premium. it's optional stop being so bloody ungrateful

+10000

:-):-):-):-) the forum is mostly whiney whiners
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.