EA Forums - Banner

Channel 6 - catching up

Amazingly, I am at the exact same point in the game, almost to within minutes of where Kent is in his first task! I'm going to try this out (news to me) and see if it works. If it does, you just did me a great favour! :D

Replies

• itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited December 2012
    Just make sure you collect the money from Kent's task first and let it give you the 16-hour task before you accept the money from the 16-hour job and you should be fine. At least I was. Let me know how it goes.
  • speakinglish
    4 posts
    edited December 2012
    I've already unlocked the post office and have been on level 23 for a week now. I still can't unlock the channel 6 news station. Any reason why?
  • Retcon93
    227 posts
    edited December 2012
    *sigh*

Have you unlocked every building previous to it? Finished all the quests? And the Post Office isn't unlock able, you can build it whenever you turn level 23.
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited December 2012
    I've already unlocked the post office and have been on level 23 for a week now. I still can't unlock the channel 6 news station. Any reason why?

some people are stating that it has something to do with krabappels apartment? i am not sure. ive had channel 6 for a week or so. theres a bunch of stuff you have to purchase with donuts to unlock quests for channel 6, so unfortunately a lot of those tasks are staying locked for me.
  • caesarscott
    82 posts
    edited December 2012
    what level you're on has nothing to do with building a particular building that's on a quest. quest buildings must be built in order
  • hgfxf
    171 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I actually didn't have anything bought with donuts when I got Channel 6.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!