EA Forums - Banner

If you could choose one...

Prev1
Great poll. Honestly, I voted for the roads. I really do not like them and always have trouble placing them or lining them up in a more exacting way. My second want is to see cars that actually drive around Springfield instead of staying parked somewhere forever. I have the one old car that you can buy for cash and I just put it near the retirement home because I figured it went with the "old and broken down" theme lol.

I would like more in the water for the Squidport....and Krustyland, well...I never did like clowns ever. I do not like going there at all. I just build it up because it is something else to do. Those prices for constructing the rides and the slow collecting of tickets is killing me. I still have a lot of buildings to construct so I need tasks that pay off in cash. I have never left more than two characters working in Krustyland for tickets. Most of my Springfieldians work on a cash only basis :D

EDIT: This is not on your poll but, I would simply like the decorations sorted better too. A section for walls and fences, a section for trees and shrubbery, etc

Replies

• mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited December 2013
    Voted for new houses.
    I'd quite like new style trees and plants after Christmas. I'm finding all my designs are getting a little same-y and that's making me not want to spend designing
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited December 2013
    Definitely a new type of houses. Using always the same ones is getting boring. Maybe a green house, or a more modern one, that was unlocked early in the game, so that newer players could have it too.
  • Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited December 2013
    I would rather have a better range of decor items (walls, fences, floor tiles, plants, etc) than any of the options on the poll.

I also think some of these new decorations should be non-premium, but only available from the Mystery Box. Bring a bit of cheer into the misery.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Great poll indeed. However, the only thing I truly want at the moment is LAND. I can't really do anything in the game besides collect and assign tasks to my characters. Since there is no LAND option, I can't vote.
  • llazzarr
    173 posts
    edited December 2013
    I would rather have a better range of decor items (walls, fences, floor tiles, plants, etc) than any of the options on the poll.

I also think some of these new decorations should be non-premium, but only available from the Mystery Box. Bring a bit of cheer into the misery.

Edited to include the wider range of decor items
  • calebtbrooks
    107 posts
    edited December 2013
    I voted for decor items..

When i need a plant to cover the entire square, for hiding unwanted pavement and such, there are only two options or so.... so i must repeat my decorating all around town..
  • suekistargazer
    50 posts
    edited December 2013
    Great poll indeed. However, the only thing I truly want at the moment is LAND. I can't really do anything in the game besides collect and assign tasks to my characters. Since there is no LAND option, I can't vote.

I just had a quick question for you since you seem to have "run out of land." Did you run out of land because there are simply too many buildings and decorations to place (within a more reasonable distance of each other) or did you run out because you simply wanted a more "sprawling" type of Springfield with loads and loads of space between all of your stuff?

I tend to like things more compact but, I have friends who have gone the route of buying up as much land as possible. What is weird to me is that they do not seem to be "using" any of it anyway. I guess they just like all the empty space? lol
  • jackbsmummy
    153 posts
    edited December 2013
    New houses. :D
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    You made a mistake, there is no option for crazyass flying monkeys.

• Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited December 2013
    llazzarr wrote:

Edited to include the wider range of decor items

Thanks!
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited December 2013

I just had a quick question for you since you seem to have "run out of land." Did you run out of land because there are simply too many buildings and decorations to place (within a more reasonable distance of each other) or did you run out because you simply wanted a more "sprawling" type of Springfield with loads and loads of space between all of your stuff?

I tend to like things more compact but, I have friends who have gone the route of buying up as much land as possible. What is weird to me is that they do not seem to be "using" any of it anyway. I guess they just like all the empty space? lol

I have all most all of the buildings. I've been playing since the beginning. I don't really like my stuff crammed together. Hate strip malls. I also have a try to have no long straight roads in my town. My town is also somewhat symmetrical, so when I expand I need strips of land on both sides or my entire town need to be moved. I could probably cram a few things together and rearrange my town, but I don't want to and feel I shouldn't have to. The point of this game is to make Springfield in your own image, the way you want.
  • Dalekbuster523
    914 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Option 10: Sideshow Bob as a playable character.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
  • suekistargazer
    50 posts
    edited December 2013
    Option 10: Sideshow Bob as a playable character.

I would love this too! It is a real shame he is only wandering around just to be clicked on for a little cash. To me that is like a "waste of a character."
  • suekistargazer
    50 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have all most all of the buildings. I've been playing since the beginning. I don't really like my stuff crammed together. Hate strip malls. I also have a try to have no long straight roads in my town. My town is also somewhat symmetrical, so when I expand I need strips of land on both sides or my entire town need to be moved. I could probably cram a few things together and rearrange my town, but I don't want to and feel I shouldn't have to. The point of this game is to make Springfield in your own image, the way you want.

Yeah, you should not have to cram anything together if you do not want to. I was just worried that I would HAVE TO eventually if EA was totally being "cheap with the land." I am probably somewhere in the middle. I do not like crammed but not severe amounts of space between my buildings either. I am working on a fairly large sized greek key sort of maze design with the larger hedges in my park so it is just nice to have the extra space to do that.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I'd love to see curved roads! Dusty roads and muddy roads as well! However if they implemented these I would like them to fit in, e.g., I don't want the dust to suddenly turn into grass! Needs to gradually turn to grass! P!ease EA listen! Thanks!
  • Nipponnay703
    123 posts
    edited December 2013
    I voted for the dirt roads, but would love to see more cars to park too!
  • suekistargazer
    50 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'd love to see curved roads! Dusty roads and muddy roads as well! However if they implemented these I would like them to fit in, e.g., I don't want the dust to suddenly turn into grass! Needs to gradually turn to grass! P!ease EA listen! Thanks!

Me too! Everything is so boxy with the streets. It would be nice to see some winding curvy road/dirt path coming out of the mountains or something. I never considered muddy road conditions! I would like more than just the stop sign offered too. AT LEAST A FEW MORE STREET SIGNS PLEASE! Signs just make things more realistic too. If I can make a curvy road in the future, I would totally want the curvy road caution sign to go along with it. How about some traffic lights too? I know there are not any cars driving around but it adds realism to the town. The cars are all currently parked somewhere but, I can always use my imagination that they are driving around town only when I am logged off my game lol.
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited December 2013
    Terrific poll! I could hardly decide!

I voted for decor, but we need new houses! Different roads! Cars in parking lots, and the ability to have the cars face the same way as the parking spaces. And all the stuff you said!

:mrgreen:
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I'd like 24 hours tasks to be outdoor task
    More tasks with outdoor animations.
  • drew3rdof3
    104 posts
    edited December 2013
    I would like to be able to place cars on roads/parking lots, stop signs on sidewalks, road placement not limited to every 4 squares, etc. So, more functionality?

Actually, I would like to see more attention given to KrustyLand. Being able to create lines for rides instead of using gates might be a nice start.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.