EA Forums - Banner

What's happened to DoeMoe?

"OFFICIALLY LEFT FOR GOOD (GOT BORING)"

Replies

• KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Usually around in the day?

He's been saying for some time now that he was bored with this place. Perhaps he has finally made good on his stated intention to leave and not return.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Bored? I figured it was a severe case of Dysentery.
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited December 2012
    anyone still has him in his Flist in-game? is he still playing lol
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited December 2012
    I think you're confusing TSTO with Oregon Trail!
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited December 2012
    Usually around in the day?

He's been saying for some time now that he was bored with this place. Perhaps he has finally made good on his stated intention to leave and not return.

Yeah it did take some time for him to actually do it. May be he was fishing for love... When it back fired, actually got the hump
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited December 2012
    When i joined this forum it was just a couplr active people here.. Like dohmoe,spiffshine & petergreen. Now theres like 100 users here with avatars spamming the forum and there is TONS og add me threads.. The TSTO forum i liked is dead..
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    dcline414 wrote:
    I think you're confusing TSTO with Oregon Trail!

Thank you for getting that. Ha ha ha.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Homer807 wrote:
    When i joined this forum it was just a couplr active people here.. Like dohmoe,spiffshine & petergreen. Now theres like 100 users here with avatars spamming the forum and there is TONS og add me threads.. The TSTO forum i liked is dead..

Actually, since you joined the amount of add-me threads has reduced dramatically, the amount of varied and relevant topics has gone up and there are more interesting and dedicated players getting involved all the time. I don't recall you ever being a part of that process.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I don't even recognize Homer807. I used to laugh at how much Doemoe wanted everyone to know he invented the status siggy and that he was the most active poster.
  • tappedoutdave
    131 posts
    edited December 2012
    zuzupj wrote:
    I don't even recognize Homer807. I used to laugh at how much Doemoe wanted everyone to know he invented the status siggy and that he was the most active poster.

You know he is smurfing here somewhere. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
  • Lloydy68
    200 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm sure he'll be back under some alias to see if he's been missed
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Lloydy68 wrote:
    I'm sure he'll be back under some alias to see if he's been missed

Like Homer807? :D
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    zuzupj wrote:

Can you please change your avatar. It is depressing me now :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited December 2012
    Homer807 wrote:

Go join DoeMoe then, if you aren't him that is...
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited December 2012
    zuzupj wrote:

Yeah the love me, love me please pull will be overwhelming enough for some one like that to have a second discreet account.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!