EA Forums - Banner

I'm going to cry!

Replies

• HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    My sympathies. Apparently its going around, I hit the final "tap of shame" today, no more squidport tiles for me.... ever!!!! :cry:
  • pattimesseng
    132 posts
    edited December 2013
    Misery really does love company!
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Scrolling through my Springfield, I accidentally touched the corner of Cletus's farm and harvested the last of my corn!
    Okay, I'm not really crying. I managed to buy the last of the land with my ill gotten gains.
    HCoinslot wrote:
    My sympathies. Apparently its going around, I hit the final "tap of shame" today, no more squidport tiles for me.... ever!!!! :cry:

If you ever do something like that, that you wish you hadn't immediately close the game and delete it from your phone. Then redownload it and log in again. The action won't have saved to the server so it will be as if you never did it.

Also, could you explain what you guys mean by harvesting the last of your corn and not getting any more tiles because you tapped wrong?
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I did the same thing a few weeks ago. I was kind of happy since I was soooooo tired of growing corn... Also, I don't need the cash.

I want land.

Please.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.