Wheel advice for the frustrated

I'll give it a shot.

Replies

• PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Didn't work for me. Tried 2x just now.

Still need both plow chars and shelter.

Glad it's working for you though :D Anything to get those prizes :)
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I got everything on the wheel... I did spend about 200 donuts... I would have spent the same or more to get the stuff I did get. It's an even break.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    It worked differently when I just spun it- spun as soon as touched instead of needing an actual spin. I got to take two this round- vey easy spinning now- still same results $ crappy
  • Baekonn
    46 posts
    edited December 2013
    I just need Plow king (barney) and the Snow monster. But it keeps on landing on the bloody Money icons. They should just remove that measly 1000 dollar prize, no one really wants it.
  • frogger53
    685 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    You may have something! I tried it with the ClausCo at 2 o'clock position and spun the wheel from 3 o'clock position and voila!!!!!!! SCORE!!!!!!
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I'll just generate spin tokens by sending folks to find the simpsons (I keep on forgetting to put homer and lisa on their tasks and end up sending them ice skating, making snow angels, or doing mr plow tasks)

I'll also generate them by farming cards 1k at a time for tokens.

However, I will try this advice and see what happens :-)
  • ollyt1985866
    109 posts
    edited December 2013
    While we can only speculate about how the wheel works, the following statement is true.

It is a lot more work to create an actual spinning wheel (especially when the odds of landing on each section are different) than it is to program a random number generator and have some animations to go along with it.

So on that basis, it's sensible to assume we are dealing with just a random number generator. Any 'luck' experienced by spinning the wheel from a certain position, or while you tilt your phone upside down or if you do it while on the toilet, well it's all just superstition.

I wish this were true, but if you look hard enough you'll find a pattern in anything and anything that doesn't 'fit' your pattern will get dismissed.
  • bagndrag420
    361 posts
    edited December 2013
    Going to give it a try shortly just waiting till I can go visit the last few friends for today. Hopefully this works all I have left is the snow monster
  • BOXER_BRITT
    23 posts
    edited December 2013
    Tried it once and it didn't work but I noted where it landed and I'm going to see if that helps tomorrow
  • general003969
    265 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Here's I figured out that you have no control over the wheel. If you spin the wheel and project while it's spinning that it will probably land on $1000 and exit the game before it slows, exit the game, and then reenter the game you will find you have automatically won $1000. Each spin is preset with a prize. Sorry folks, there is nothing you can do to alter the spin, its a predetermined game of chance
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited December 2013
    Tried this method and drum roll please. I got the cash which was flanked either side by Golden tickets.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!