EA Forums - Banner

Another Wheel Story

That's excellent!!! Homer & Lisa are still hiding because the only one I have left is Plow King.

Replies

• MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited December 2013
    That's excellent!!! Homer & Lisa are still hiding because the only one I have left is Plow King.

Why have you sent Homer and Lisa hiding in the first place? They are pretend skiing all day long in my Springfield. Somehow, no one seems to notice them on their hunt, even if they run right into them...
  • tonykzr
    237 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    only moster left on the wheel for me.

But even though I want to,
    will remain in the box.
    If it gets ever
  • kdc13collier
    59 posts
    edited December 2013
    Need Plow King!!! Can't do last task without him. soooo frustrating. Got all the prizes but him and now it shows a platinum card on the wheel??
  • BasedXatu
    25 posts
    edited December 2013

Why have you sent Homer and Lisa hiding in the first place? They are pretend skiing all day long in my Springfield. Somehow, no one seems to notice them on their hunt, even if they run right into them...

You can make the whole town hunt them until they are out of hiding.
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    BasedXatu wrote:

You can make the whole town hunt for them without sending them into hiding in the first place ;)
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited December 2013
    TT_Degnan wrote:
    BasedXatu wrote:

You can make the whole town hunt for them without sending them into hiding in the first place ;)

But you cannot complete the task until both have hidden for 24h!
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited December 2013
    TT_Degnan wrote:
    BasedXatu wrote:

But you cannot complete the task until both have hidden for 24h!

Well, that's the point. I'm going to milk that task until I clear the entire wheel (I only have Plow King left there), there's enough time to complete that task afterwards...
  • Oatmeal832
    569 posts Member
    edited December 2013

Which I find amusing! The townsfolk frantically search for H&L - and speed on past them every time! :D
  • Naes556
    184 posts
    edited December 2013
    Well, this thread convinced me to stop trying so hard to get my last prize (Clausco).
    I got my three tokens from visiting my neighbors today and just spun blindly.

First spin was money as usual.
    Second spin, I finally got Clausco.

Now I have one token left that I don't even need anymore.
    Think there will be a convert tokens to donuts like last years Christmas currency?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!