EA Forums - Banner

Tapped the tree house by mistake

The only upside is you probably only missed out on a few spins resulting in cash or tickets ;)

Replies

• Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    That is why I decided to send only Homer on this task so even if I put my treehouse in a far corner, and even if I tap the thumb inadvertently, I still have to send Lisa to the task :)

• LPNintendoITA
    11330 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    whining about glitch abuse gone wrong. here we go again
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited December 2013

You seem to follow a very loose definition of what constitutes a glitch.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11330 posts Member
    edited December 2013

You seem to follow a very loose definition of what constitutes a glitch.
    not referring to this one but the similar ones for C6/SP/CF
  • tracille
    81 posts
    edited December 2013
    I did this same thing. Didn't read about this glitch/cheat/whatever-you-want-to-call-it until after I sent homer and Lisa on their tasks so I knew I wouldn't be able to take advantage for long. Think I only got 3 rounds before it was gone.

Still need most spin wheel prizes to...
  • klchr96321
    27 posts
    edited December 2013
    Wow ... considerig this a glitch is dumb. Its not a cheat either , it's something that has been done since the way before. It's like using coupons for shopping, only the savvy do it.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited December 2013
    I did the same thing op. Managed 4 or 5 cycles before tapping the tree house. No biggy, I got all the wheel items from buying coins at the beginning. I was just aiming to reach 50'000 with this recyclable event is all.
  • marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited December 2013
    Why did you even put Homer and Lisa on the 'Hide' task? You DO NOT need to put Homer and Lisa on task to have Springfielders looking for them. I accidentally put Lisa on task and then I stored the tree house.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited December 2013
    Why did you even put Homer and Lisa on the 'Hide' task? You DO NOT need to put Homer and Lisa on task to have Springfielders looking for them. I accidentally put Lisa on task and then I stored the tree house.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!
  • just_glyding
    191 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    That is why I decided to send only Homer on this task so even if I put my treehouse in a far corner, and even if I tap the thumb inadvertently, I still have to send Lisa to the task :)

You really should have sent Lisa (or neither) and kept Homer free...
  • philX3X
    100 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Why didn't you just send Homer and/or Lisa to Krustyland? You wouldn't have to worry about accidentally sending them to do the task.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I just have homer doing Mr Plow stuff and Lisa doing snow angels or using the thanksgiving skin.

I'm a procrastinator...I'll probably get around to putting them on task around the end of the month. :-)
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I just tapped my treehouse on purpose. Got fed up with having everyone on task just to get 1000 cash.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!