EA Forums - Banner

Hunt for simpsons quest

The quest ends when Lisa and Homer finish their "hide from Sprinfielders" tasks.

Either don't send them yet, or don't click their thumbs-up once complete, and you can ride it out until you clear their tasks.

Replies

• porkpiesteve
    229 posts
    edited December 2013
    kjamma wrote:
    The quest ends when Lisa and Homer finish their "hide from Sprinfielders" tasks.

Either don't send them yet, or don't click their thumbs-up once complete, and you can ride it out until you clear their tasks.

Thx, but I'm asking will this affect xmas eve tasks as I hear u need homer for Grumple?
  • Oatmeal832
    565 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    kjamma wrote:

Thx, but I'm asking will this affect xmas eve tasks as I hear u need homer for Grumple?

Just don't send Homer on the task. Neither he nor Lisa need to actually go to the treehouse to keep the townsfolk pursuing them.

I had Lisa complete her part but haven't sent Homer yet. I don't believe that you need to complete the quest to do any of the other tasks, but you probably will need Homer free.

If you already sent Homer and Lisa to the treehouse and haven't clicked on the thumb to finish, then you're screwed - you'll just have to free up Homer to use him over the next few days.

But if you never sent him, you're fine...
  • porkpiesteve
    229 posts
    edited December 2013
    Oatmeal832 wrote:
    kjamma wrote:

Just don't send Homer on the task. Neither he nor Lisa need to actually go to the treehouse to keep the townsfolk pursuing them.

I had Lisa complete her part but haven't sent Homer yet. I don't believe that you need to complete the quest to do any of the other tasks, but you probably will need Homer free.

If you already sent Homer and Lisa to the treehouse and haven't clicked on the thumb to finish, then you're screwed - you'll just have to free up Homer to use him over the next few days.

But if you never sent him, you're fine...

They on the task, as on homer n Lisa, but not hit the thumb mark with them and set the others on multiple hunt missions so guess u right I'm screwed
  • Oatmeal832
    565 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Wait and see for sure that Homer will be needed for limited-time tasks before you free him. I get the feeling you WILL need him, but don't do anything rash until you know for certain!

Also, you should find out the latest time you can start that task and keep Homer in the treehouse until you absolutely MUST free him to start that task...
  • YouAreFriend
    8 posts
    edited December 2013
    You should be able to store the tree house. That will cancel the job and free Homer and Lisa without completing the task.
  • Shortyy01
    243 posts
    edited December 2013
    I haven't sent either Homer or Lisa on the 18th task and I just keep sending all the characters that can be sent to hunt for the Simpsons. I've done this 5x now and I'm going to keep Homer taskless on the 24th and the 25th to get the ''free gift'' and then I plan on continuing the hunt. I'm wondering for how long I can keep this up ? I'm thinking I want to finish up at least 3 days prior to the conclusion of the holidays if I can.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!