EA Forums - Banner

Just lost my town

The same thing happened to me! I was on level 33, went to play it again and it kept taking me to level 1. I tried uninstalling the entire game and reinstalling it, and when I went to the login screen it kept telling me that my game didn't save on another device even though I play on only one device. I selected "play" and it took me back to my original springfield. I don't know if this will help you, but I know how it feels to think you that you lost all of your hard work.

Replies

• datadyne20963
    53 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    BLP96 wrote:
    The same thing happened to me! I was on level 33, went to play it again and it kept taking me to level 1. I tried uninstalling the entire game and reinstalling it, and when I went to the login screen it kept telling me that my game didn't save on another device even though I play on only one device. I selected "play" and it took me back to my original springfield. I don't know if this will help you, but I know how it feels to think you that you lost all of your hard work.

First off, thank you for being the ONLY person that attempted to help me solve this dilemma lol

Secondly, I did everything you said, uninstalled/installed the game. It then did an update that was nearly 300mb in size so I just kept my phone on all night and woke up after it was done installing. As soon as I logged on it did exactly what you said it would do, it gave me that didn't save on original Springfield dialog box and I tapped "Play" it then gave me a second dialog box that said something along the lines of "Some of your game might be lost" so I went ahead and tapped "Play" again. It then took me back to my ORIGINAL Springfield that I recently lost!!!

So man all I can say is thank you thank you thank you. Your advice worked perfectly as described. Now I didn't mention this in the original post, but my game did reset immediately after I removed the battery during a Wheel Spin game. I was removing the battery as soon as it landed on prizes I didn't want. Now this works half the time and when it does work it doesn't charge my token and it allows me to spin for another prize. Now I don't know if EA has some sort of "don't do that or we'll reset your game" rule, but from now on I'm spinning the wheel legally. LOL

Thanks again man! And Happy Holidays :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!