EA Forums - Banner

2nd Community Prize is almost here

I wish they would give out the decorated nuclear plant earlier.. We won't get it until after Christmas and I'm not even gonna use it until Christmas 2014..

Replies

• bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    AlexzQuest wrote:
    were almost there everyone

the Global total it's on 611.000.000 million

15ggsx.png - Santa's Workshop

Santa's Workshop - Income: 90 cash and XP 10 collect time: 4hours

So how much longer do you think that will take, 1 hour?? 2 hours??
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I wish they would give out the decorated nuclear plant earlier.. We won't get it until after Christmas and I'm not even gonna use it until Christmas 2014..

I just hope we get Ebeneezer Burns before Christmas because I believe he should have a good storyline to follow for Christmas. I think that will be a fun thing to go through, and I think it would be much better to be able to do that before and during Christmas, not after. Of course, it may still happen, I don't even know how much the next goal will be.
  • marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, I'm disappointed that Candy Cane power plant may come after Christmas (or never) as well.

Santa's Village is coming way too late as well. On the bright side, the community prizes this event seem to have improved. For Halloween, the only cash generating community item we got was Church of Lard Lad Donuts and that's huge.
  • thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited December 2013
    Huzzah!
  • InspctHerGajet
    257 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I think it's averaging about 1Mill per hour, so by noon tomorrow maybe?
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Does anyone know if it takes a lot of space. I have one small.patch left.
  • Jaye_Batista
    35 posts
    edited December 2013
    I keep looking at th total myself, while its not the prize I want the most, it's cool nevertheless. I really want the new character, the yessss man!!! Hope we get him!! The skins for the cooling towers appeal to me the least!!
  • bagndrag420
    361 posts
    edited December 2013
    Cant wait. And so glad everyone is starting to calm down over the community prizes
  • Oatmeal832
    570 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Cant wait. And so glad everyone is starting to calm down over the community prizes

I don't understand why people got so worked up in the first place. Halloween made it clear that EA would make sure we got all the community prizes, even if they had to "fake" the counter.

I've not worried about getting all the Christmas prizes for one second - and I kinda wish they'd made it harder to get the individual prizes, as those were finished really quickly!
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I want the santa building and mr scrooge skin..I dont really care too much for the yes guy - although having him would be ok if he hunts down the simpsons ;-) or the cooling towers skin.
  • marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited December 2013
    Oatmeal832 wrote:
    I've not worried about getting all the Christmas prizes for one second - and I kinda wish they'd made it harder to get the individual prizes, as those were finished really quickly!
    The individual prizes were only Part I and EA needed to leave room for Part II, the wheel. Rest assured everyone is not going to get everything on the wheel. How much gift cards on average will it take to complete the wheel? Nobody has the slightest idea, yet. It could easily be >100k.
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    bradyc79 wrote:
    So how much longer do you think that will take, 1 hour?? 2 hours??

More like 8 hours. Check out my website on the /xmas-2013/ Page It has a live counter and timer for each prizes based on current speeds.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    alright making another round dropping giftbags, hopefully this helps a little
  • jckober
    12 posts
    edited December 2013
    This prize is the one I want more than anything. I think it's looks soo ... Themed, I hope we get it by morning because I am want to place it before my shift is over.
    Did they drop the required gift basket totals needed for community prizes?
    :lol:

• AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    jckober wrote:
    This prize is the one I want more than anything. I think it's looks soo ... Themed, I hope we get it by morning because I am want to place it before my shift is over.
    Did they drop the required gift basket totals needed for community prizes?
    :lol:
    Yeah, they dropped the totals by a lot. :D
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.