EA Forums - Banner

New quest line just started!!

Prev134
Hi,
Yes the great donut caper has started activated by Homer. Part 1 is a 60 minute task

Replies

• HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Does this mean end of world
  • alessiam1998
    90 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Yeah just finished part 1, has gone else got further?
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    Nope, I have half my characters roaming free and half finishing 24 hour tasks. Was trying to figure out who would trigger the next part
  • gavthomson
    192 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    I'm 15 mins in. Did this literally just start in the last couple of hours?
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    gavthomson wrote:
    I'm 15 mins in. Did this literally just start in the last couple of hours?

Started about an hour or so ago

At least thats what i think, I was trying to do something with the Buddhist Temple when I saw Homer with the exclamation mark
  • gavthomson
    192 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    The sight if that red donut got me excited, even my wife said there are donuts up for grabs and she's a newbie!
  • kymharrison
    4 posts
    edited December 2013
    I just finished part 1 but no one triggers part 2... Got everyone free except Ned and Barney
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Yeah just finished part 1, has gone else got further?

I've finished part 1 as well, and cannot get part 2 to trigger. It is supposed to be started by Homer, and I have him free but nothing is happening. I am not sure if it is time triggered and we need to wait a while longer or what else may be required.
  • Cacemonster
    86 posts
    edited December 2013
    Deleted, I wrote wrong info
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Is there more after the first one hour task for Homer? Finished it and nothing else is popping up. Maybe there will be another task added tomorrow, like a one per day thing until Christmas.
  • ollyt1985866
    109 posts
    edited December 2013
    DIrishB wrote:
    Is there more after the first one hour task for Homer? Finished it and nothing else is popping up. Maybe there will be another task added tomorrow, like a one per day thing until Christmas.

There's a Part 2 that starts between now and the 24th (so probably the 24th...) and on the 25th it then leads on to tell us about the double gift cards/bags.
  • mrjassmith
    158 posts
    edited December 2013

Part 2 is tomorrow, same task repeated.

:-)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    So, inside my head right now, there's a puppy chasing its tail going "donutsdonutsdonutsdonutsdonuts!"

Do you think they're giving us the opportunity to earn enough for the Grumple? I know it's unlikely, but I can dream. I mean, I was able to get enough for the ray gun during halloween. Maybe they're going to give us almost enough for the grumple? Because if I had enough for the Grumple, I could finally get Frink. Or maybe I'd just go ahead and get the Grumple, oh I don't know!

donutsdonutsdonutsdonutsdonuts!
  • mrjassmith
    158 posts
    edited December 2013
    Part 2 is tomorrow, same task repeated.

:-)
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    DIrishB wrote:

There's a Part 2 that starts between now and the 24th (so probably the 24th...) and on the 25th it then leads on to tell us about the double gift cards/bags.

Ah ok, that's what I figured. Looking forward to the double gift cards/gift bags thing, as it'll shave a few days off the remaining community prizes.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11586 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    DIrishB wrote:
    DIrishB wrote:

Ah ok, that's what I figured. Looking forward to the double gift cards/gift bags thing, as it'll shave a few days off the remaining community prizes.
    SPOILERS AND SPECULATION FOLLOWS

tomorrow part two. Repeat of this
    Xmas eve gil will arrive with the grumple and offer us 25% more donuts per package. Grumple will be available for 120 donuta. Double gift cards/bags till xmas day ends (gil offer ends too)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Lisa-sgp
    68 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    oh dear...I was just about to start the
    Part 18
    Homer Triggers
    Make Homer Hide From Springfielders (24 Hours)
    Make Lisa Hide From Springfielders (24 Hours)
    Make Springfielders Hunt for the Simpsons (x12)(8 Hours)

to have the never ending buffet of gift cards when this showed up...if it starts again tomorrow I guess I need to not start part 18 and wait till after christmas to do it...
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Lisa-sgp wrote:
    oh dear...I was just about to start the
    Part 18
    Homer Triggers
    Make Homer Hide From Springfielders (24 Hours)
    Make Lisa Hide From Springfielders (24 Hours)
    Make Springfielders Hunt for the Simpsons (x12)(8 Hours)

to have the never ending buffet of gift cards when this showed up...if it starts again tomorrow I guess I need to not start part 18 and wait till after christmas to do it...
    Good news, everyone! The Springfielders can totally hunt for Homer while he's shopping for donuts (or doing anything else, for that matter.)
    That's actually the best way to go about getting lots and lots of gift cards, just don't send Homer and/or Lisa to hide and you can keep sending the town to hunt for them, even as they pretend to ski or build snowmen right out in the open :lol:
  • Lisa-sgp
    68 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    oh cool thanks for that tip :D
  • Lisa-sgp
    68 posts Member
    edited December 2013

btw love your tardis picture neuroheart :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.