EA Forums - Banner

Addicted, moi?

Reminds me of this.
No-Life-father_o_139086_zps081858aa.jpg
I did some editing, so a certain oversensitive person doesn't start whining again.

Replies

• meepsel
    14 posts
    edited December 2013
    ATM i check almost every hour. :oops: To much cool stuff to get so i make sure that i make the characters do as much quest as possible and that my friends get their present every 24 hour.
  • Shortyy01
    243 posts
    edited December 2013
    I can safely say that I have a healthy addiction to this game. I get bored of literally every game that I download but I play the Simsons religiously and I just can't get enough of it. I'm betting i'm going to love the Family Guy game when it's finally released.
  • suekistargazer
    50 posts
    edited December 2013
    This is the only game I allow myself to play to be honest so I have been pretty rabid about logging in to play it. I have been unemployed for the longest time which helps in the "free time" area. I am starting a job on January 6th though so I checked off the "sneaking to the loo" option on your poll. That will totally be me for sure lol

A long time ago I tried to "get away" from real gaming because it was totally ruining my life. I almost did not graduate high school because of my gaming addiction...and we are talking all the way back to 1990 lol I ended up not caring about schoolwork or socializing with real people at all. Just hours and hours of gaming. I would eat once a day and sleep only a few hours, use the bathroom but that was it. The rest of the time was in front of my game console.

Then I woke up and realized that...yeah, maybe I should do some homework and show up for school and pretend to socialize with a few people lol

Anyway...what is perfect about this game (for overly addictive people like me) is that I actually CANNOT play it as often as I would want to. The timers STOP ME from "over playing it."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!