EA Forums - Banner

Message to EA

Tony68k wrote:
image.jpg

Seriously, it's getting late, people are getting a little cranky, so it's probably about time you gave us an update.

I'm gonna post your username Colin so everyone can spam you with PM's :wink:

Was this really needed? patience

Replies

• Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited December 2012
    SirEdgarA wrote:

...but it's gonna be bed time soon.
  • lrc1
    122 posts
    edited December 2012
    I somehow doubt they are purposefully holding back just to annoy you. What would they gain from that?

Unless they are all reading this forum and laughing at your impatience instead.
  • Retcon93
    227 posts
    edited December 2012
    Tony68k wrote:
    SirEdgarA wrote:

...but it's gonna be bed time soon.

You're 8 hours ahead of California, where EA is based. Do you think they'd prioritise those in other countries first?
  • creeeeeeeeeed
    150 posts
    edited December 2012
    lrc1 wrote:
    I somehow doubt they are purposefully holding back just to annoy you. What would they gain from that?

Unless they are all reading this forum and laughing at your impatience instead.

That conjures up a very funny mental image haha... Just them falling off chairs and laughing like maniacs
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I always believed from this morning when the notification arrived, that the update is tomorrow.
    It would be nice before I go to bed in a couple of hours to get it, but not holding my breathe.
    It should hopefully be soon, at least by tomorrow.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!