EA Forums - Banner

Using Amazon Coins to get donuts at a discount

This s is similar to Google play store and Apples itune if you buy your cards at a discount. But I think this is the first time I have seen it published for the Kindle Fire Players.

Replies

• kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Sorry to bump this, but I got an email today from Amazon about an offer to £4 worth of Amazon coins. Is this only useful for use on TSTO for Amazon Kindle owners or can it be used for Android users via some kind of app?
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Sorry to bump this, but I got an email today from Amazon about an offer to £4 worth of Amazon coins. Is this only useful for use on TSTO for Amazon Kindle owners or can it be used for Android users via some kind of app?
    Unfortunately, TSTO via the Amazon app store is only available to Kindle Fire users. This means that there's no way to use the Amazon coins to buy donuts unless you are able to run TSTO on a Kindle Fire.

I'm not aware of any good Kindle Fire emulators for Android (and can't think of any reason for such an emulator to exist). One could theoretically make a Kindle version APK of TSTO and load it on a non-Kindle Android device in order to be able to route IAPs through the Amazon app store, but anyone who is loading an outside APK is likely not interested in buying donuts.
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    You can also earn Amazon vouchers through many avenues, some free, which can be turned into coins then donuts.

I Say, a free survey website, pay out in Amazon vouchers when you get enough points they offer a £10 voucher as reward.

Swagbucks also offer £5 vouchers when you reach enough "bucks".

TopCashBack and Quidco are cashback websites who offer payment in Amazon vouchers, with a 2-5% pay out bonus if you choose this method. Both sites have "free" deals where you can earn money without spending, or deals you can make a profit on (I just got paid £5.25 for ordering a £1 magazine deal- the magazines are worth a lot too!).

The newspaper Daily Mail runs a Mail Rewards club, with £5 Amazon vouchers as one of the earned rewards.

I should say at this point I am in the UK :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!