EA Forums - Banner

Santa's Village

Glad it's not. Maybe it's for the elves :lol:

Replies

• bagndrag420
    361 posts
    edited December 2013
    I like it. The size works perfectly in my park.
  • hconnollyx
    16 posts
    edited December 2013
    Same here, really disappointed with the size of it,was expecting it to be a lot bigger but it fits in with the elf house so I think I'm having them next to eachother.
  • jkeeney73635
    147 posts
    edited December 2013
    You received something for free and are complaining. Be grateful for something that was free. Shaking my head.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    hconnollyx wrote:
    Same here, really disappointed with the size of it,was expecting it to be a lot bigger but it fits

I was going to, but..... to easy.
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    hconnollyx wrote:
    Same here, really disappointed with the size of it,was expecting it to be a lot bigger but it fits

I was going to, but..... to easy.
    THATS WHAT SHE SAID
  • jkeeney73635
    147 posts
    edited December 2013
    lol at last two poster. Chuckle.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    It wasnt free. We paid for it with our time and effort to give gift bags to our neighbors to get it. It was a group effort and maybe each of us didnt make a difference, but together we can make a difference. We're all in this together.

I too wish it was bigger. However, I understand that its elf sized and while its disappointing, its better than not having it.

• jkeeney73635
    147 posts
    edited December 2013
    It wasnt free. We paid for it with our time and effort to give gift bags to our neighbors to get it. It was a group effort and maybe each of us didnt make a difference, but together we can make a difference. We're all in this together.

I too wish it was bigger. However, I understand that its elf sized and while its disappointing, its better than not having it.

I disagree. It was free. You VOLUNTEERED your time. You didn't pay donuts or in game cash. You played the game like many, many others do daily.

• mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited December 2013
    For a work shop it is a bit on the small side.
  • traceym64
    155 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    You received something for free and are complaining. Be grateful for something that was free. Shaking my head.

Agree :D

I'll take anything for free....lol
  • Shortyy01
    243 posts
    edited December 2013

I'm not complaining, I just was hoping for it to be larger. I want everything whether it is free or cost donuts.
  • jkeeney73635
    147 posts
    edited December 2013
    ^^^^Tracy's post plus 1000.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!