EA Forums - Banner

Tomorrow's Christmas Eve :)

Trying to figure out where you are, but I'm to tired. Still like 48 hours until Christmas Eve for me, call me old fashion but I don't consider it Christmas Eve until.... the eve.

Replies

• NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    Have you watched any Simpsons Christmas episodes yet? :mrgreen:
  • ebenbane
    188 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    Trying to figure out where you are, but I'm to tired. Still like 48 hours until Christmas Eve for me, call me old fashion but I don't consider it Christmas Eve until.... the eve.

I feel the same way. Also, Christmas and Christmas eve are the only days that are appropriate to listen to Christmas music.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    ebenbane wrote:
    HCoinslot wrote:

I feel the same way. Also, Christmas and Christmas eve are the only days that are appropriate to listen to Christmas music.

For whatever reason, I need to add thanksgiving to that list. We used to always watch White Christmas on Thanksgiving night.
  • ebenbane
    188 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    ebenbane wrote:
    HCoinslot wrote:

For whatever reason, I need to add thanksgiving to that list. We used to always watch White Christmas on Thanksgiving night.

I seem to remember watching it's a wonderful life with family on Thanksgiving. Man, I haven't seen that movie in 10 years or more.
  • 777trip
    106 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:

I'm in Australia
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Actually tomorrow isn't christmas eve *grin*
    Day after tomorrow is :mrgreen:

I'm in the united states :-)

I wonder how the christmas eve / christmas day activities are going to work out time wise.

As far as I can tell, EA servers will probably go off local time which is pacific time. (I think thats the right time zone...)
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Tomorrow IS Christmas eve.

Its not our fault you americans are so far behind the times.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Its christmas eve eve
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    It is now Christmas eve 8)
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Tomorrow IS Christmas eve.

Its not our fault you americans are so far behind the times.

I now agree with you. Tomorrow IS Christmas Eve :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.