EA Forums - Banner

Just got the last prize (for free) ;)

Prev1
Congratulations....

The wheel can suck if you're not winning much, but there's plenty of time. Definitely agree this has been a good update. Really enjoying it so far.

Oh, and it might be worth keeping a few coins in case they let us trade them in for doughnuts after...

Replies

• bellhopbunny
    49 posts
    edited December 2013
    awesome!
  • lauraparr82
    178 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Pass some of that luck on to me!! I've been trying to get the Snow Monster all day! It's the only thing I need.

Edit: I should clarify that I have not spent a single donut on this update :) I was using my free coins.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I've been trying to get the Snow Monster all day! It's the only thing I need.

I cleared everything but the Snow Monster over a week ago and still trying.

Even with 8 spins today, I'm $6,000 and 100 gift cards richer but still without Yeti. I either hit the 1,000 part of the wheel before the Yeti or after it.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited December 2013
    madfish86 wrote:

Even with 8 spins today, I'm $6,000 and 100 gift cards richer but still without Yeti. I either hit the 1,000 part of the wheel before the Yeti or after it.

Same thing but I've more or less stopped hoping....
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mcduck90 wrote:
    madfish86 wrote:

Same thing but I've more or less stopped hoping....

It'll come eventually, I bet. Don't force it ;)
  • lauraparr82
    178 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I still have the other half of my neighbors to visit so I'm still hopeful for it being today. There are still 2 weeks left :)
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    i also got the last prize today. it was the skinner house skin.
  • barryriddl474
    4830 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Congratulations! Claus Co still eludes me, but I'm very thankful for what I have. Got lucky with the snow monster (half spin that I didn't think would count but fortunately did).

Merry Christmas!
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    The only thing left on the wheel that I want is Mr. Plow and Plow King. I finally got the Snow Monster today. I don't care about the snowmen.
  • shiboshi1
    26 posts
    edited December 2013
    I need the snow monster. :(
  • dhami44862
    29 posts
    edited December 2013

That's great! I've gotten a few good spins so far (mr plow for example) but mainly cash and a few snow sculptures. I'm REALLY hoping for ClausCo though :-)

Good luck everyone!
  • djcortado
    43 posts
    edited December 2013
    Congratulations....

The wheel can suck if you're not winning much, but there's plenty of time. Definitely agree this has been a good update. Really enjoying it so far.

Oh, and it might be worth keeping a few coins in case they let us trade them in for doughnuts after...

Good advice. Just spun it and won 50 giftcards. So, basically I traded 1000 gc worth for 50 :p
    Let's hope we can trade 'em in later. Anyway: still happy.
    Good luck y'all.
  • diddoboydiddo
    131 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Ooh I didn't think about the possibility of trading in leftover coins for doughnuts! I'm also a free player and this is my first Christmas. I feel extremely lucky...... The only things left on the wheel are a couple of house light skins and the snow goddess, all of which I could happily live without. I have over 50K gift cards and more than 2 mil in the bank, so maybe I'll just sit on the rest of my coins, even though I know I will be tempted to just keep spinning!
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited December 2013
    Just got my final prize, the Ice God. Woohoo! I didn't spend any donuts.

It is doable. Hang in there.
  • gusvondoodle
    11 posts
    edited December 2013
    Five of last six attempts I got cash.....
    Getting frustrated
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    fastdan1 wrote:
    Just got my final prize, the Ice God. Woohoo! I didn't spend any donuts.

It is doable. Hang in there.

That's the spirit! Congratulations!
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited December 2013
    I’ve pasted the 50.000 and I visit my neighbours everyday (well almost everyday)... Still nada. :cry:
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    madfish86 wrote:

Spin counter-clockwise, not too hard. Worked great for me. Aim for wheel to make 0-1.5 turns.

Cleared wheel for free @ 56k cards.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • kuhn2632
    62 posts
    edited December 2013
    Got my final prize today(plow king)!!! Spent zero donuts getting them. Had most of the lights from last year. Started playing last December
  • Zeosly
    46 posts
    edited December 2013
    Congratulations im pretty close as well.

Ze Santa building it taunts me!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.