EA Forums - Banner

10 spins, $10,000

Who else has done this? Ten straight spins on the wheel with nothing but a punch in the face from EA to show for it. We should have a special badge for this too!!!

:cry:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7asC960vpLU8CWkJwVTD2XktPuhcX5JS0bJ6f6UQYjglhx1Ze

Replies

• exvaxman960
    203 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    25 spins for me, either gift cards of mostly the cash.
    I think that EA is laughing all the way to the bank on people paying donuts for spins.
    Right now I have two things left and I refuse to spend any real money with the very poor odds.
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    2exnbza.gif
  • nefariouszeros
    41 posts
    edited December 2013
    I've gotten every prize from the wheel already, I just wanted to see if the odds have improved for everyone else who is struggling to get that one elusive prize and I had some coins to burn. Indeed they have not.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited December 2013
    I haven't been that unlucky, still just the same Bronze tokens and cash for the past 10 days since paying for all the decent items. That's about 40 spins without yielding silvers or golds.
  • Fibi391
    13 posts
    edited December 2013
    Based on the odds that have been posted here, that should happen about 0.6% percent of the time that you take ten spins (after revealing all three cash spots). So, I'm pretty sure you are not alone.
  • SirCraigius
    526 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I spent 100 donuts on tokens. I was pretty lucky at first, but once I got most of the good prizes I ended up getting cash several times.

Cant seem to land on the last two prizes I need, and I dont wanna spend anymore donuts.
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited December 2013
    Wow, that's really bad luck. :? That's why I still haven't spent donuts on the wheel. I still have a lot of prizes to collect and I enjoy spinning it because I know I'll get something good from there.
  • Bing987
    50 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, well, I was down to the last two prizes (Shelter and Clausco) and I decided that I really wanted them. I bought 100 spins (ten at a time) and didn't get either prize. With ten spots on the wheel, I figure that's about a ten-million-to-one chance of getting neither one.

Oh well.
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited December 2013
    I believe EA tracks these boards, and everyone who starts a thread complaining about the wheel gets punished for it with at least another five winnings of 1,000 $.

And they deserve it, too.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    I've gotten every prize from the wheel already, I just wanted to see if the odds have improved for everyone else who is struggling to get that one elusive prize and I had some coins to burn. Indeed they have not.

Can someone please make a

"Has every prize from the wheel

Still makes a thread to complain about it"

meme please. It is needed. BADLY
  • 121ProcessDenied
    57 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    25 spins for me, either gift cards of mostly the cash.
    I think that EA is laughing all the way to the bank on people paying donuts for spins.
    Right now I have two things left and I refuse to spend any real money with the very poor odds.

Same with me, I would be stupid to spend money to get such a piddilly amount of game currency. I wish there was a different wheel for purchased coins where all the slots were equal in value. I also have had 1,000 dollars in a row. Worst prize there is.
  • mistmonster
    12 posts
    edited December 2013
    Anyone know how long the wheel is there for? I just need the 2 buildings
  • nefariouszeros
    41 posts
    edited December 2013
    I believe EA tracks these boards, and everyone who starts a thread complaining about the wheel gets punished for it with at least another five winnings of 1,000 $.

And they deserve it, too.

Lol, they probably are. Here's to another $5k to add to my millions.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    While I had my runs of cash prizes (never 10 in a row, but have gotten much more than 10 times), just seems like the awesome Mystery Box.

I did use about 500 donuts for sufficient coins. This "free coin from gift bags" was a load of garbage as I am still at 0. So when I pushed to 50k in gift cards I was getting many more coins. While not all of those helped, I decided on 100 donuts more (from 400 to 500 at the time) and hit the last prize this way. My brother also had to spend 500 donuts to get all the prizes as well. So while EA stole our donuts, I figure the prizes on it somewhat even out. The Shelter would have been like 100-150, Clause Co either same range or 100-200, Snow Monster 40-90, all of the snowmen are 20, Ice God is probably also valued at 20, so either way I would have spent close to 500 donuts to acquire all of the items anyways. I feel justified. While I had the 5 snowmen from last year, since I did win those they are totaled in there anyways.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    While I had my runs of cash prizes (never 10 in a row, but have gotten much more than 10 times), just seems like the awesome Mystery Box.

I did use about 500 donuts for sufficient coins. This "free coin from gift bags" was a load of garbage as I am still at 0. So when I pushed to 50k in gift cards I was getting many more coins. While not all of those helped, I decided on 100 donuts more (from 400 to 500 at the time) and hit the last prize this way. My brother also had to spend 500 donuts to get all the prizes as well. So while EA stole our donuts, I figure the prizes on it somewhat even out. The Shelter would have been like 100-150, Clause Co either same range or 100-200, Snow Monster 40-90, all of the snowmen are 20, Ice God is probably also valued at 20, so either way I would have spent close to 500 donuts to acquire all of the items anyways. I feel justified. While I had the 5 snowmen from last year, since I did win those they are totaled in there anyways.

They stole them? Are you sure? I'm pretty confident you handed them over in a lack of self control.

You realize now that there are a lot of us who cleared the wheel completely without spending a single donut, you guys have to tone down your verbage on what was clearly a mistake on your part.
  • ambug666
    54 posts
    edited December 2013
    I don't understand what the problem is. I got the Grumple on my last spin and about 50 doughnuts from the wheel so far...

wheel.png
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited December 2013
    ambug666 wrote:
    I don't understand what the problem is. I got the Grumple on my last spin and about 50 doughnuts from the wheel so far...

wheel.png

I wish that wheel was real. :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.