EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

How unlucky are you?

Replies

• jlpeters08
    19 posts
    edited December 2013
    86k gift cards and still need yeti, Claus co, and plow king (no intention of buying Barney). I'm kind of thinking there's a really good chance I won't get any more prizes by the end, and I'm tired of spending time collecting gift cards. Not sure if I will give it my all until the update or just spin what I get until the end. I would like to have the prizes, but at least I have mr. Plow.

I wonder if we will be given another chance to get these items next christmas? I did like the wheel overall, but it's a little disheartening to see so many people who have cleared the wheel with 1/3 of the cards I have. That's odds for you! My son was a brand new player (like under level 10) and spun the yeti first try, so I realize it's just my bad luck!
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I have the coin glitch so only get one per day and what do I win with it? Tokens...every day more tokens. Cash wold at least give me something :evil:
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • jbkon_92
    87 posts
    edited December 2013
    68K still need snow god + claus co.
  • boonescifi
    32 posts
    edited December 2013
    Now at 100,000 tickets but I still need
    Plow King
    Claus Co
    Snow Monster/Yeti
  • o0zoe
    150 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have 80000 cards and I still need helter shelter. I just got clause co after saving up 6 tokens to spin in a row just now.
  • gavthomson
    192 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    I've been saving mine up for the last few days so I take all my spins at once between my two Springfields.

With about 6 each day per SF, I spun about 35-40 times total. Figures are approx.

Gold card - 2
    Silver card - 1
    Bronze card - 5
    Cash - 25ish
    Snow dog - 1

Grrr
  • chairmark95
    21 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Ok...wow...it finally landed on the yeti and I got cash...****?
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    bette3900 wrote:
    147,000 cards and still no Claus Co.

Not unlucky any more: at 156,000 gift cards, spinning 26 times in a row and getting squat, I decided to buy some tokens. On my fourth spin I got Claus Co and now I have extra tokens. I am not complaining though, I could have just waited a couple of days but I needed my life back :wink: (Which I then spend on this forum :shock: )
  • quintings
    46 posts
    edited January 2014
    I have spun everyday and yet to get yeti probably won't get him before the event ends :/ I've gotten mostly snowmen ,money, and Christmas people' s houses.... Which is a waste because I don't even have some of the houses!
  • boonescifi
    32 posts
    edited January 2014
    My big decision will be whether to finish the remainder of the quests, or to continue sending Springfielders to hunt the Simpsons until the very end.

rQnZwhp.png 
    Still need:
    King Plow
    Yeti
    Claus Co.
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    boonescifi wrote:
    My big decision will be whether to finish the remainder of the quests, or to continue sending Springfielders to hunt the Simpsons until the very end.

rQnZwhp.png 
    Still need:
    King Plow
    Yeti
    Claus Co.

That's the decision I just made too. At well over 100k gift cards and taking 12 spins in a row to get cash, I decided to move on with the quests. I have been down to just the shelter for 2 weeks. I'm tired of the constant search of the Simpsons. Either I'll be lucky enough to finally land on it, or it will be the first event I don't complete.

I love your sig pic
  • cooldaddy421
    249 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    still need Claus Co as many of you do GRRRRRRRRRR.............

• Mess911
    68 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    boonescifi wrote:

Claus Co.

I finally let Homer and Lisa out of the treehouse. But only for the 10 donuts. Just passed 90k cards and only need Helter Shelter - but seeing as I haven't seen the episode it's from it won't be a big disappointment to me if I don't get it. Still trying though.
  • boonescifi
    32 posts
    edited January 2014
    >I love your sig pic
    GeminiTina, it was beeblebrox who made the badge for us in the "100,000 tickets but unlucky wheel badge"
    thread. Thanks again beeblebrox.

rQnZwhp.png 
    Still need:
    King Plow
    Yeti
    Claus Co.
  • Mordin99
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Hmm, seems like Helter Shelter is the last one many of you need too. It's my last item, and I'm reaching 90k tickets tonight. I'd much rather have the Ice God be the last item on my wheel, despite the shelter being not a memorable building from the show, I much prefer more buildings to populate the town for more variety.

If I do the math right, I need to allot 24 hours for Homer & Lisa in the tree, 12 more hours for Lisa, then make sure to have 50 gift boxes (36 hours total - minimum) then the quest is done? I want to run the "Hunt the Simpsons" ticket fest up to the last possible minute if I haven't got the shelter by then. When does the event end on Jan 7th? like 11:59pm on the 6th?

I haven't bothered to complete the Mr Plow, Plow King, Ebeneezer Burns, etc quests til after Jan 7th, those will still remain, right?
  • jenkynon5000
    6 posts
    edited January 2014
    image-4.jpg
    image-3.jpg

It's kinda hard to tell, tried to get a screen shot before the winning prize popped up, but landed on yeti & helter shelter instead got cash. The pointer flipped over to cash both times AFTER distributing the prize. I try to keep positive since a free game and all but that was pretty frustrating.
  • Cadarian11
    7 posts
    edited January 2014
    I bought a mystery box and got a newspaper stand
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Cadarian11 wrote:
    I bought a mystery box and got a newspaper stand

Ha ha ha you bought a misery box :roll:
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • skylight16
    166 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    72000 gift cards and still no Claus Co. I've given up.
  • VoodooGirl81
    85 posts
    edited January 2014
    I think I'm close to 70,000 GC's and I'm missing Claus Co. and Helter Shelter...Not Givin' up though. Hey EA, if you give me the Shelter I'll buy one of your trash can fires to decorate it...seems fair.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.