EA Forums - Banner

Overdue for an update

Aren't we long overdue for an update? Even though I am always totally surprised when we get one in the middle of an event, we usually do...and it's been a while since we got level 37. Just thinking out loud.

Aren't you overdue for a prostate exam? Just thinking out loud.

Replies

• Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited December 2013
    dill1784 wrote:
    Aren't we long overdue for an update? Even though I am always totally surprised when we get one in the middle of an event, we usually do...and it's been a while since we got level 37. Just thinking out loud.

Aren't you overdue for a prostate exam? Just thinking out loud.

Ummm...no and how old r u anyway? :?
  • ryandelpo
    96 posts
    edited December 2013
    Rectum? Damn near killed em!
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited December 2013
    Oh boy...I can see where this thread is going....where the sun doesn't shine I guess!
  • Benthebossyo
    139 posts
    edited December 2013
    i agree. but we won't getting anything now til atleast the 27th. i can't wait to see what they bring for level 38
  • Alkurian
    75 posts
    edited December 2013
    2lsb9ma.jpg
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    i agree. but we won't getting anything now til atleast the 27th. i can't wait to see what they bring for level 38

Yeah, I don't see them releasing anything else besides the Grumple and the Gil sale this week. Maybe next week, or the week after.
  • Benthebossyo
    139 posts
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Yeah, I don't see them releasing anything else besides the Grumple and the Gil sale this week. Maybe next week, or the week after.
    yep. next tues or thurs.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    Sigh. Yeah, this large update barely two weeks old is so over already. MOAR UPDATES!
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

yep. next tues or thurs.

My grandpappy always used to say "A watched App never updates".
  • Benthebossyo
    139 posts
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

yep. next tues or thurs.

My grandpappy always used to say "A watched App never updates".
    that's the new way to torture people :lol:
  • llazzarr
    173 posts
    edited December 2013
    Yeah the amount of experience it takes for me to level up is insane, even with a nice amount of % boosters.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Alkurian wrote:
    2lsb9ma.jpg
    LMAO that made me laugh!
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!