EA Forums - Banner

why are there no donuts for Christmas?

I was able to get 120 donuts during Halloween. 0 for Christmas. I do enjoy events and the free buildings and skins but I think Christmas should be best event of the year!!! Halloween was much better IMO with all the free donuts. 120 for the grumple and only a free reindeer ? Don't think we are going to hit all the community prizes either. Scrooge is alive and well at EA this Christmas. Coal in all of our Stocking's.
we will get them.
Tstonews says they ll come in 8 days. Not considering what we ll get on xmas day and 26th

Replies

• LuGer33x
    152 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I was able to get 120 donuts during Halloween. 0 for Christmas. I do enjoy events and the free buildings and skins but I think Christmas should be best event of the year!!! Halloween was much better IMO with all the free donuts. 120 for the grumple and only a free reindeer ? Don't think we are going to hit all the community prizes either. Scrooge is alive and well at EA this Christmas. Coal in all of our Stocking's.
    Isn't there a big donut sale on Christmas?
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator
    Xbox Live - The Snake Esq
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited December 2013
    Probably because of all the complainers they got from Halloween who wanted the free donuts to end because they were bored. Now we have to suffer.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Adamcayce wrote:
    Probably because of all the complainers they got from Halloween who wanted the free donuts to end because they were bored.
    I shake my fist at them! th_fistshake.gif

(I never wanted that event to end. I really didn't understand the complaints about how long it was.)
  • pjblaze
    95 posts
    edited December 2013

Is the free reindeer with the grumple or something else?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    pjblaze wrote:

Is the free reindeer with the grumple or something else?
    tomorrow
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.