EA Forums - Banner

Multipliers

You subtract 100 from your total to get the multiplier. I'm currently at 445%.

Replies

• conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited December 2013
    frogger53 wrote:
    You subtract 100 from your total to get the multiplier. I'm currently at 445%.
    Ahh thanks wow that's decent, I'm at 452% by the looks of it!
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited December 2013
    This morning, I was at exactly 54%, bit I guess I'm somewhere north of 60% now, as I purchased a few premium decorations with Gil donuts a few minutes ago...

Ask me again when McBain finished shooting his action movie in a few hours...
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I use the weather stations to determine my multiplier. They give out 1000 xp and gives a better idea of your multiplier. Mine is just over 100 percent so I get double the money.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited December 2013
    I use the weather stations to determine my multiplier. They give out 1000 xp and gives a better idea of your multiplier. Mine is just over 100 percent so I get double the money.
    That's a method I've never heard - I applaud your creativity! :)
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited December 2013

As much as I would like to take credit, I am only repeating information I have read here on the forum.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited December 2013

As much as I would like to take credit, I am only repeating information I have read here on the forum.
    Ahh well, still ingenious!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!