EA Forums - Banner

Have the wheel odds been changed?

Prev1
No idea if they've changed. I have 3 items left to go: Plow King, Yeti, and ClausCo. I know they're all low-percentage spins, so it may take some time yet before I get them... if I do. :?

Replies

• spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I don't know about that, I got most of my most wanted items in the beginning, the last two I had to work for a bit were Plow King and Snow Ball II Snowcat. I got them at the end, after I'd gotten all the houses and lots of money. I got Helter Shelter, Clause co, Yeti and Mr. Plow all close to the beginning of the game!
  • Halloweenblues
    30 posts
    edited December 2013
    Probably not. If people are constantly trying to get something, the odds will eventually play into their favor.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I got my last price yesterday :p ... The yeti! I waited untill I had 22 tokens and tried 12 times before i got him. Now I am wondering what i should do with the rest, I have got enough money, i am over 72.000 gift cards!

Will there be an exchange for donuts after New year, so i keep colleting
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    NOPE!!!!!! My luck is still rotten.
  • dankface13
    176 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I just got the last thing on the wheel earlier today. Still going to try to get 100k gift cards and collect as many coins as possible in case they get converted into something later. Donuts would be nice 8)
  • TheFrinkLink
    106 posts
    edited December 2013
    I need Snowball II snowcat, Ice God and the Yeti. Hoping I can get all of these by the end of the event!
  • JUDGIEEE
    22 posts
    edited December 2013
    My wheel is * i only get gold and 50 gift cards i still need mr plow, ice god, yeti, clausco, and Some Christmas buildings
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I won the Scratch-R jackpot on my main town AND my feeder town... maybe they upped the odds for Xmas day? Sounds plausible...
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited December 2013
    hopefully. i've gotten the $1000 cash the last 4 days in a row
  • dustync1984
    40 posts
    edited December 2013
    Idk about the wheel odds having been changed, but it is a funny coincidence that my first spin on Christmas morning got me MR PLOW! Finally! :-) Now all I need is Claus Co, Yeti and Plow King. I'm up to 64,000 ... It's only a matter of time, I suppose. Merry Christmas everybody!
  • StonecutterJeff
    41 posts
    edited December 2013
    I got two major awards yesterday. If I get the yeti today then they def made it easier.
  • spyder1998
    76 posts
    edited December 2013
    Yesterday I had 12 spins.
    Got.
    Mr plow
    Helter shelter
    Yeti

Today 9 spins so far.
    Ice god

Just need
    Plow king and Claus co
  • skippermeh
    296 posts
    edited December 2013
    He... they've got worse for me...
  • Shortyy01
    243 posts
    edited December 2013
    dankface13 wrote:
    I just got the last thing on the wheel earlier today. Still going to try to get 100k gift cards and collect as many coins as possible in case they get converted into something later. Donuts would be nice 8)

That's my plan as well
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I was wondering the same thing. I got up today, collected my hunting cards, spun the wheel, and it landed dead on Clausco. I was rather stunned. I've got everything, now! (Only took 81000 cards)
  • Snakeyees
    2329 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I got two major awards yesterday. If I get the yeti today then they def made it easier.

one of them didn't happen to be a Lamp of a Leg did it?
  • indieauthorALH
    240 posts
    edited December 2013
    Nerp. Two spins today --- Christmas day --- and still no Yeti. :?
  • Snakeyees
    2329 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    neuroheart wrote:
    I was wondering the same thing. I got up today, collected my hunting cards, spun the wheel, and it landed dead on Clausco. I was rather stunned. I've got everything, now! (Only took 81000 cards)

Mine took 82k got it today aswell
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I hope they changed the odds! Because I've been getting nothing but money, and gift cards for the past 4 maybe 5 days! :evil:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited December 2013
    I don't think the odds have changed...I got clausco and mr plow last night and finally finished the wheel, and the odds definitely suck as much as they always have.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!