EA Forums - Banner

I always said that would never happen...

Replies

• MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited December 2013
    llazzarr wrote:
    cool_26e6f6_3018739.gif?w=490&h=392

It's still better than complaining about the wheel.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    llazzarr wrote:
    cool_26e6f6_3018739.gif?w=490&h=392

Haha, IK! I've had enough of those wheel posts! :-P
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited December 2013

Yeah, so someone better say something about walking decorations, as this thread is currently in grave danger of turning into a thread about the big W, as well...
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013

Yeah, so someone better say something about walking decorations, as this thread is currently in grave danger of turning into a thread about the big W, as well...
    i love buying the walking decorations and pets. Not sure why but I love them :lol:
  • Aparentl1y
    27 posts
    edited December 2013
    I really admire anyone who has the patience and disapline to NOT immediately buy everything. I am so bad at that! Before I discovered this forum I bought all the boardwalk characters and the funzos. :oops:

No regrets about handsome Pete though :-)
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    For 80 donuts, He better dance for free and not a nickel a throw

:D
  • llazzarr
    173 posts
    edited December 2013

I can agree with that.
  • Nevermind2x
    16 posts
    edited December 2013
    If I buy anything for donuts for Squidport, it will definitley be Handsome Pete. He's awesome. I wish the video was longer, tho. Because at the end Bart and Lisa gave him a quarter and The Captain said: "Not a quarter, he'll be dancing for hours"
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    Great purchase!

I have enjoyed seeing the mime and the silver guy who stands on a box on SP
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited December 2013
    Aparentl1y wrote:
    I really admire anyone who has the patience and disapline to NOT immediately buy everything. I am so bad at that! Before I discovered this forum I bought all the boardwalk characters and the funzos.

I certainly will never buy a funzo. And if so, then only by accident. I also feel still no temptation at all to buy Santa's Little Helper (150 Donuts is simply too much for him).

I haven't even bought all characters yet. I still have yet to purchase Drederick Tatum, Miss Springfield, Lugash and Arnie Pye. Of the four, Tatum certainly is the most essential character, but the fact he has no 1-hour task makes me somewhat less desperate to get him. Miss Springfield comes with an essential building, but she comes with a hefty pricetag - still, something tells me she might soon come to my town. I have no inclination at all to go for Lugash and Arnie.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited December 2013
    Aparentl1y wrote:
    I really admire anyone who has the patience and disapline to NOT immediately buy everything. I am so bad at that! Before I discovered this forum I bought all the boardwalk characters and the funzos. :oops:

No regrets about handsome Pete though :-)

I have to admit it..I got donuts for the first time yesterday, and I went absolutely bananas. I was expecting to get maybe a couple hundred donuts...I ended up with 4000!
    I bought freaking almost everything. I regret nothing. :)
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    150 donuts for SLH is extortionate. I barely ever see him in my town. Not worth it at all, n00bs!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.