EA Forums - Banner

Anyone notice the Donut Scratchy gone?

Noticed that, also.
If people are not using it, then get rid of it for a while, and bring it back

Replies

• Skydude252a
    70 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    My future brother-in-law pointed that out to me this morning. I wonder why they changed that.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Probably because there is no Gil deal on it

Should return after the Gil deal is gone
  • llazzarr
    173 posts
    edited December 2013
    There are a few threads already posted about this. Use the search feature next time.
  • Worm32
    39 posts
    edited December 2013
    llazzarr wrote:
    There are a few threads already posted about this. Use the search feature next time.

Ummmm, Merry Christmas? I guess?
  • Elitethem00
    29 posts
    edited December 2013
    I always bought one when I felt a big pay (donuts) was coming.

You mark my words, the jackpot is due to go off soon and it will happen next few days. It could even happen today. :O

Stupid, E.A! -_-

Those scratchies were the only thing i paid to get donuts...and now it's gone. :(

• gavthomson
    192 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    llazzarr wrote:

There are enough sarcastic responses about using the Search function on other threads. Don't bother posting next time.
  • strmanglr
    43 posts
    edited December 2013
    Yes.

I was thinking about actually spending cash on the game 'cause for the last two days it seems my scratch offs have been three of something, hit the top jackpot just recently. I thought it might be some kind of Christmas give away.
  • marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited December 2013
    Maybe they shut it down due to its allusion to gambling?

I wouldn't be shocked if it stepped on the legal gray area of some countries since they're taking real money to get an arbitrary return.
  • heyho43
    72 posts
    edited December 2013
    llazzarr wrote:
  • llazzarr
    173 posts
    edited December 2013
    gavthomson wrote:
    There are enough sarcastic responses about using the Search function on other threads. Don't bother posting next time.

My comment wasn't meant to be sarcastic/mean or anything. Just stating the obvious, no need to be all **** about it. A lot of people actually don't know about the search feature, as you can tell by the millions of multiple threads...
    heyho43 wrote:

Let me guess...your other 20~ posts have to do with finding information you probably were too lazy to look for?
  • ayyezajac
    136 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    llazzarr wrote:
    gavthomson wrote:

My comment wasn't meant to be sarcastic/mean or anything. Just stating the obvious, no need to be all **** about it. A lot of people actually don't know about the search feature, as you can tell by the millions of multiple threads...
    heyho43 wrote:

Let me guess...your other 20~ posts have to do with finding information you probably were too lazy to look for?

Agree with you. Use the search feature next time.
  • heyho43
    72 posts
    edited December 2013
    llazzarr wrote:
    gavthomson wrote:

heyho43 wrote:

Let me guess. You're a wannabe moderator? Get over yourself already. You too Zajac. Merry Fishmas!
  • ayyezajac
    136 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    heyho43 wrote:
    llazzarr wrote:
    gavthomson wrote:

heyho43 wrote:

Let me guess. You're a wannabe moderator? Get over yourself already. You too Zajac. Merry Fishmas!

No, it's just quite annoying seeing multiple threads discussing the same exact topic.
  • heyho43
    72 posts
    edited December 2013
    ayyezajac wrote:
    heyho43 wrote:
    llazzarr wrote:
    gavthomson wrote:

heyho43 wrote:

No, it's just quite annoying seeing multiple threads discussing the same exact topic.

Exactly. Get over yourself. Let the punters punt. Not hurting anything.
  • llazzarr
    173 posts
    edited December 2013
    heyho43 wrote:

I was right...apparently someone told you it would make more sense to search before posting the same idiotic comment 1,000 other fools had re-posted and it really hurt your heart. :cry:

• heyho43
    72 posts
    edited December 2013
    llazzarr wrote:
    heyho43 wrote:

I was right...apparently someone told you it would make more sense to search before posting the same idiotic comment 1,000 other fools had re-posted and it really hurt your heart. :cry:

Really clown. Can't believe you are foolish enough to reply those words without reading all of my 20 previous posts. Never did anybody reply to me that I should have used the search function. I would have told them the same thing I told you... **** already. I probably should have been more gentle... If EA, the Admins or Moderators of this board wanted people to search before posting, they would make that an announcement at the top of the page. Sure you've seen those other places before, my guess is too often, maybe why you now fancy yourself the forum police. Sorry, it's not your place, relax, let the punters post.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited December 2013
    gavthomson wrote:
    llazzarr wrote:

It is incredibly annoying to see a thread like this. Had the OP had gone even 1 page, he would see another golden scratch-R thread... There is at least one per page at the moment. Please post something original because I agree with Gav.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!