EA Forums - Banner

Let the speculation begin

I have said in a couple other threads that one section of wheel should have donuts. Even if its low odds like the section under clause co or whatever. It would keep people playing the event until the end. I have all the prizes and am not going to be trying to get anymore cards.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I saw someone point out that donuts on tge wheel might contradict Gil having bought them all, which is sad because it would be nice to win a few donuts.
    I do think it would be nice if there were some gift bags on the wheel, maybe a few little items like the trash can fire, or higher cash values. Anyway, I don't know if the tokens will end up being worth anything, but I'll save them for at least a few days.
  • llazzarr
    173 posts
    edited December 2013
    neuroheart wrote:
    I saw someone point out that donuts on tge wheel might contradict Gil having bought them all, which is sad because it would be nice to win a few donuts.
    I do think it would be nice if there were some gift bags on the wheel, maybe a few little items like the trash can fire, or higher cash values. Anyway, I don't know if the tokens will end up being worth anything, but I'll save them for at least a few days.

Gil only got the holiday ones. The regular ones were still available for purchase, as Lisa pointed out...but Homer didn't want those. It wouldn't contradict that storyline at all.

And I doubt EA will give anything for the coins.
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited December 2013
    Yup hopefully when they remove Gil and add the Golden scratcher back maybe they will add something to the wheel but highly unlikely.
  • marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited December 2013
    I don't think we'll get anything for extra coins as well (except cash). EA was very good about giving us something to do till the end of the event for the past couple events; but, this event doesn't offer much in this regard.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited December 2013
    Ahhh man...I'm never gonna get the last 3 things on that stupid wheel!

Ugh. This thread is killing me! :roll:
  • MahatmaLou
    3 posts
    edited December 2013
    I just keep plugging away at the wheel. Every day I seem to earn one more item and now only have two left to win, the Snow Ogre and the ice sculpture. It would be great to win them although after winning ClausCo and seeing how little it contributed to the game, I won't be unhappy if I don't win the last two.
  • DarthTraders
    69 posts
    edited December 2013
    What did they give last year in exchange for event currency? I wasn't playing then.
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited December 2013
    What did they give last year in exchange for event currency? I wasn't playing then.

I wasn't playing then either but from what I heard and read on certain websites people got Mystery stockings. Inside these Mystery stockings was either free Donuts or free Reindeers.

Would be cool if they did something like that again just for the holiday spirit. :mrgreen:
  • DarthTraders
    69 posts
    edited December 2013

I wasn't playing then either but from what I heard and read on certain websites people got Mystery stockings. Inside these Mystery stockings was either free Donuts or free Reindeers.

Would be cool if they did something like that again just for the holiday spirit. :mrgreen:

That would be fun! I just want Clausco....I'd even pay for it. I'm a huge Christmas person, lol. I have literally everything on the wheel but that. :(
  • jaspiring385
    132 posts
    edited December 2013

Well, we got a Reindeer this time just for playing on Christmas Day.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    We did get a reindeer, but mine looks a bit lonely. It would be nice if the wheel/tokens could get him a friend.

(Yeah, I'm still too broke to buy donuts, even with the "sale" going.)
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited December 2013

Yeah, I was playing last year the mistery stocking was, if I'm sure 50 golden coins and you were able to get 1, 2 , 3 donuts or a reindeer.
  • DarthTraders
    69 posts
    edited December 2013
    I just got Claus Co, so I'm a happy Christmas Camper! :mrgreen:
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm going to save my spin coins, put them into a dirty sock, and hit forum trolls with it.

Does anyone have any tube socks? All I have are ankle and dress socks...
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited December 2013

Yeah, I was playing last year the mistery stocking was, if I'm sure 50 golden coins and you were able to get 1, 2 , 3 donuts or a reindeer.

Oh so that's how it played out. They should have incorporated something like that in the wheel.
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    I'm going to save my spin coins, put them into a dirty sock, and hit forum trolls with it.

Does anyone have any tube socks? All I have are ankle and dress socks...

tube-sock-babe.jpg
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    :shock: nonono not those, the ones from the bottom drawer. there wayyyy in the back, keep looking.
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited December 2013
    Bump! Maybe EA can take a hint.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.