.....Wheel complaint thread #346.....

#364th today only
    GIF for this :
    michael-scott-no.gif
    sorry shouldn't do that
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    He's got a right to be frustrated. He's got the two toughest (lowest odds) prizes left on the wheel.

I hope EA improves the odds the closer we get to the end. It's one thing if someone doesn't get all the prizes for lack of effort, but it would suck if people didn't get them because of lousy luck.
  • ambug666
    54 posts
    edited December 2013
    I hear you. I keep getting boatloads of doughnuts when I really want Uter and the Monorail.

secretwheel.png
  • Guevara-Elmasry
    12 posts
    edited December 2013
    Things were going well but now 10 consecutive times only I get money or cards!... This is boring really, to visit dozens of my friends' Springfields for 20 minutes then you gain 2000 dollars!!!!!... Damn I wish I could refuse the money and get nothing from the wheel instead!... My Springfield exceeds 3 Million dollars and I guess many players do, so 1000 dollars is a real punishment for players spending time to visit their friends and then gain 1000 dollars.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    ambug666 wrote:
    I hear you. I keep getting boatloads of doughnuts when I really want Uter and the Monorail.

secretwheel.png
    ahahahahaha i love that one even josh is in
    and the toilet. You know IN THE BATHROOM *DING*
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    How hard is helter shelter compared to the yeti and claus co on the wheel? :-)

• benjaminsamms
    102 posts
    edited December 2013
    43 spin tokens and counting. Wish I had something to do with them...
  • Rattrap007x
    41 posts
    edited December 2013
    spun 20 times today. Only good thing i got was the Yeti. Still need Mr. Plow and Helter Shelter..
  • missmoleman
    174 posts
    edited December 2013
    How hard is helter shelter compared to the yeti and claus co on the wheel? :-)

I think odds are the same for all of them... Helter Shelter is showing in my wheel from day 1... and now... 86 K after... I still don't have it, but I have everything else.

But yeah... It is only probability. At first it was fun, but now I'm almost giving up... even if I still like the excitement the wheel adds... I must say it is becoming too repetitive.

The 1k could at least change a little, maybe a pack of fences or... parking lots would be better! lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.