EA Forums - Banner

a lady on town hall

This takes a little patience but will work.

Took me about 5 min before I showed it to a friend last night.

Like I said, once the graffiti shifts on the building ur close, I've got the graffiti to shift enough so there is none.

Replies

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Um, the silhouette appears when you have a character on task in the Town Hall.
  • strmanglr
    43 posts
    edited December 2013
    All I can say is I just noticed it the other day after scrolling to and from and back to town Hall.

I came back to this thread to see if anyone had posted on it, read yours, went back to my town, made it happen without anyone on task in town hall. Came back to forum an posting now.

Have never seen a female form on town hall automatic when a task is being done.

Again, took me 12-15 tries but it worked. Wish I had screenshot capability.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    The silhouette normally appears in the windows of the town hall, walking back and forth across the windows, when you have someone on task in there. If you're seeing the shadow where the graffiti normally is, then you're just having an animation texture glitch.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    The silhouette normally appears in the windows of the town hall, walking back and forth across the windows, when you have someone on task in there. If you're seeing the shadow where the graffiti normally is, then you're just having an animation texture glitch.
    ^This

Here she is in the window:
    DSC07134_zps3ccaf6b4.jpg

And here's an example of the texture glitch:
    DSC07137_zps31792878.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!