EA Forums - Banner

Suggestion (Spin Tokens)

Agreed. I'd gladly throw in my 19 (and counting) coins I have sitting up there to my unlucky neighbours.

Anything to make them stop blaming their bad luck on EA supposedly rigging the wheel.

Replies

• conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited December 2013
    Agreed. I'd gladly throw in my 19 (and counting) coins I have sitting up there to my unlucky neighbours.

Anything to make them stop blaming their bad luck on EA supposedly rigging the wheel.
    No more complaint threads? Ahh... No, no I cannot comprehend that!
  • cv39x2
    9 posts
    edited December 2013
    Yes. The wheel certainly seems rigged to me. I win the 1000 cash about 80% of the time even though there's only 3 spots for it.
  • koekewiet
    5 posts
    edited December 2013
    I do have bad luck with the wheel, but i don't complain because I'm a free player and EA didn't have to give us the opportunity to get premium items and such.
    What I do want to complain about is the prizemoney, I mean, I'm lvl 37, visit my 100 friends daily to get 3 spin tokens and 1k dollars is just a joke. 1k is just not worth the effort that I put in visiting my friends.

I know I can't expect that EA will keep on giving, it has to make money, but 10k instead of 1k would be a more reasonable prize...
  • HeeHonkey
    51 posts
    edited December 2013
    The whole point of the wheel was to get the items off of it...so congratulations, you won. Your reward for doing so is that you don't have to collect gift cards anymore.
  • bolemannen
    15 posts
    edited December 2013
    Ive gotten money 16 times and counting now in a row.. Still missing yeti and homer outfit.. How the hell is that possible??
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited December 2013
    I've only item I haven't got is the Ice God which I don't care about. I know it has a multiplier but it isn't worth all the over excessive tapping to get it. I got Clausco last night. My theory is it's rigged so that everyone will get all the gifts by 7 Jan and if that's the case I'll get it anyway. in the meantime EA are hoping players will throw donuts at the wheel and cash at EA.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited December 2013
    HeeHonkey wrote:
    The whole point of the wheel was to get the items off of it...so congratulations, you won. Your reward for doing so is that you don't have to collect gift cards anymore.
    Someone's **** hurt? I just can't figure out why...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!