EA Forums - Banner

OT for Apples: Apple in giving spirit with '12 Days of Gifts' for iOS users

Prev13
FYI, this app is exclusive to iOS 7 users so if you if your device doesn't support 7 or you have chosen not to update you are excluded from using this app. Pretty lousy by Apple IMO since there's nothing about this app that shouldn't be able to run on older versions of iOS.
First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP

Replies

• snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Sounds like a cool app and yes..I have iOS7 which i quite enjoy.

I just hope the presents are something that I enjoy..if not, its ok. they are free anyways so i won't be losing out on anything.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited December 2013
    HQmer wrote:
    FYI, this app is exclusive to iOS 7 users so if you if your device doesn't support 7 or you have chosen not to update you are excluded from using this app. Pretty lousy by Apple IMO since there's nothing about this app that shouldn't be able to run on older versions of iOS.
    :evil: refuse to put iOS 7 on my iPad
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    I always have thier 12 days app :mrgreen: I normally find one gift I like! I guess somthing from lady ga ga will be free :mrgreen:
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    Ooooh JT lol

L8lOEae.png
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I've downloaded that application. If they are just going to give away Pop music, I might as well as delete it.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I got it too. Thanks for the heads up.
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I've downloaded that application. If they are just going to give away Pop music, I might as well as delete it.

Last year they gave away 3 videos and apps as well. :-)
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • mwdalton
    11551 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I just downloaded the first episode of David Attenborough's Africa, from it. I like docos.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    I just downloaded the first episode of David Attenborough's Africa, from it. I like docos.

Homer-yells-nerd.gif
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Homer-yells-nerd.gif
    lol

I love David Attenborough's docs too. But my dog dosnt and he will be growling and barking all the way threw :evil: :lol:
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Haha! I'm also a big David Attenborough fan. Undaunted, that's so cute! My dog doesn't bark at the tv anymore, now he just falls asleep and snores awfully loud :lol:
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited December 2013
    HQmer wrote:

It probably updates the NSA spy software, and this giveaway encourages the lazy users to update their phones.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    Haha! I'm also a big David Attenborough fan. Undaunted, that's so cute! My dog doesn't bark at the tv anymore, now he just falls asleep and snores awfully loud :lol:
    yeah it's cute the first time round :lol: buy after half an hour I have to turn it off. Lol but he's fine with other animals in real life tho lol. It does make me laugh when he starts barking at an animal he's never seen in his life before.

I'd love my dog to fall asleep in front of the telly lol. He watches it more than me! :lol:
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Todays give away is the pilot episode for "once upon a time".
  • mwdalton
    11551 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Homer-yells-nerd.gif

Haha, shutup, that's my gif :lol::wink:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Homer-yells-nerd.gif

Haha, shutup, that's my gif :lol::wink:

Point-And-Laugh-Reaction-Gif.gif
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Homer-yells-nerd.gif
    lol

I love David Attenborough's docs too. But my dog dosnt and he will be growling and barking all the way threw :evil: :lol:
    David Attenborough is proper. Human Planet had to be my favourite. Humans do crazy things.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I downloaded it, saw Justin Brat, and promptly deleted it...
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    MissGrafin wrote:

Can't stand that little f whit. Come to my city graffiti and then refuse to clean it up. What a role model. Glad I didn't catch him, I would kick his Fnnn head in. Then calls an Aussie girl a beach whale. God I wanna flog him.
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    MissGrafin wrote:

Can't stand that little f whit. Come to my city graffiti and then refuse to clean it up. What a role model. Glad I didn't catch him, I would kick his Fnnn head in. Then calls an Aussie girl a beach whale. God I wanna flog him.
    mcuemg.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.