EA Forums - Banner

Windows 7 or Windows 8?

What i like doing is finding a thread that has had few views and been forgotten about and renovating it. I am going to take over this post now and ask a question. Which platform do you use, windows seven, or windows eight?

Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2014
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I personally dont use either, seven or eight
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I use 7. Windows 8 was sorta a failure, in my opinion, and it seems like since windows XP they always skipped one when coming out with a good OS. XP was great, but vista sucked, then 7 rocked, but 8 was a huge let down, and now they are suppose to release windows 9 in 2015, so maybe that'll be better.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    I use 7. Windows 8 was sorta a failure, in my opinion, and it seems like since windows XP they always skipped one when coming out with a good OS. XP was great, but vista sucked, then 7 rocked, but 8 was a huge let down, and now they are suppose to release windows 9 in 2015, so maybe that'll be better.
    Windows seven was all over the press, i didnt know windows eight was out unil not so long ago
  • PlanetShady
    14 posts
    edited January 2014
    7!
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm still rocking vista :mrgreen: woop woop :lol:
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    7!
    I think that we can safely say most people prefer to use windows seven rather than windows eight.
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I use 8 and love it. Granted it did take some getting used to but in all honesty I spend 99% of my time on the desktop anyways so the tiles/metro screen only come in to use when im not working or killing some time at work. I like being able to download some fun apps to my computer just like I can with my phone.

Win 7 was good, but i enjoy win 8 for the extra features.

One thing that would make Win 8 better?? TSTO app!!
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Tara1qt wrote:
    I use 8 and love it. Granted it did take some getting used to but in all honesty I spend 99% of my time on the desktop anyways so the tiles/metro screen only come in to use when im not working or killing some time at work. I like being able to download some fun apps to my computer just like I can with my phone.

Win 7 was good, but i enjoy win 8 for the extra features.

One thing that would make Win 8 better?? TSTO app!!

Controversial, but in terms of tsto, i think that every game platform you can think of that hasnt got the game on it should have the game on it. more money would be made and we would get more content. Boom!
  • loonytune15
    122 posts
    edited January 2014
    7 for the WIN!!!
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Glass wndowsi
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    I have windows 8 on my laptop. FML
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    Windows seven was all over the press, i didnt know windows eight was out unil not so long ago
    Really!? :shock:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIh9otQqjaPhekomxk2DM3DzTXuKkitDR2LTgyjXP9ySYhDCRI
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!