EA Forums - Banner

The Return of Kang

sonny1618
1543 posts New member
yep. noticed it too. i would guess it's Kodos, though. because it happened in a friend's house that shot down Kang and he was walking around

Replies

• Pegonavich
    57 posts
    edited December 2012
    Haven't noticed it but I have already shot down Kang, keep us informed!
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    rAexY.jpg
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Ha! I know this thread is a bit dated, but today I just saw Kang flying around in my primary Springfield when I visited from my level-6 Springfield. So cruel that he appears this way to folks who haven't purchased him (much like Gil's appearance to those who haven't already purchased the village). It's as though the developers are saying with Kang, "let this be a lesson to you all. Purchase time-limited premium items when they are available, or you will live to regret not doing so."
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    elsie_d wrote:
    Purchase time-limited premium items when they are available, or you will live to regret not doing so."

Yeah, sometimes I get the feeling Fat Tony and the Boys are leading EA's Marketing and Development teams. Strong arm tactics, breaking the game whenever they want, and charging mob-level rates for donuts...
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    If you have the ray gun you have Kang (flying) even if you can't see him. I've visited my Springfield from other accounts and each of them sees Kang flying, yet I'll immediately flip back to my town/account and no Kang. The skies of Springfield are going to get crowded if Santa Homer hangs out after the next update.
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    elsie_d wrote:
    ...when I visited from my level-6 Springfield.

Hmm. Curiosity officially piqued.
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    That Flying saucer (wanting to shoot it down)is what made me spend real world money for the first time after playing without spending cash for 6 months.
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • rdee22
    77 posts
    edited December 2012
    One of my only regrets in this game is not getting that ray gun to shoot down kang (only because I didn't know). When I found out that's how you got kang I was so angry I missed out on that character
  • skylight16
    166 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I bought Kang before but then my Springfield got erased. Screw you EA.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    elsie_d wrote:
    Purchase time-limited premium items when they are available, or you will live to regret not doing so."

Yeah, sometimes I get the feeling Fat Tony and the Boys are leading EA's Marketing and Development teams. Strong arm tactics, breaking the game whenever they want, and charging mob-level rates for donuts...

Yah. Check for EA listening devices!
    Is there anyone out there?
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    elsie_d wrote:
    Ha! I know this thread is a bit dated, but today I just saw Kang flying around in my primary Springfield when I visited from my level-6 Springfield. So cruel that he appears this way to folks who haven't purchased him (much like Gil's appearance to those who haven't already purchased the village). It's as though the developers are saying with Kang, "let this be a lesson to you all. Purchase time-limited premium items when they are available, or you will live to regret not doing so."

I laughed.

I haven't seen the saucer in my, or any of my friends' towns, but if there is an invisible Kang/Kodos flying around in my neck of the woods, I wish he'd shoot Gil.
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    elsie_d wrote:

I laughed.

I haven't seen the saucer in my, or any of my friends' towns, but if there is an invisible Kang/Kodos flying around in my neck of the woods, I wish he'd shoot Gil.

Will this do?
    23mtr0m.jpg
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    nettangel wrote:
    Will this do?
    23mtr0m.jpg
    Oho: Priceless!
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Haha, nettangel! Nice shot. Well, almost, on CBG's part; I think his aim is a little off. Do you have Tony prepping the hole?
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Haha, nettangel! Nice shot. Well, almost, on CBG's part; I think his aim is a little off. Do you have Tony prepping the hole?

I'm afraid warning shots are the best I could do before Gil ran off and yes Tony is always digging a hole for something or someone I should say,
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!