EA Forums - Banner

More land poll: what's on your wish list

I think 1 strip of land in either direction is good every so often.

Replies

• direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Voted for the "At least four, I want to keep things even" because I consider myself a symmetricallist.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Voted for the "At least four, I want to keep things even" because I consider myself a symmetricallist.

Then you and I are alike :wink:
  • amaiolo78
    35 posts Member
    edited December 2013

Lol I agree, keep things even.
    more rum never hurts either... 8)
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    amaiolo78 wrote:

Lol I agree, keep things even.
    more rum never hurts either... 8)

Uh oh. That's three symmetricallists. I don't think you can have an odd number ... I'd volunteer, but anyone who's seen my town would laugh. :wink:
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013

This ^^

I may have finished the rum on my day off yesterday. Sorry :oops:

• philippama998
    738 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Uhmmm... So why is the rum gone now?

I clicked it and hoped to get some...
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited December 2013
    If the one strip came more than once a year then it'd be perfect. So I voted 4 since it would be a strip for each major event plus 1 for all the levels.

I know we got squidport, but the majority of it was water. So it was only like 2 strips this year, on top of 3 major events, plus all those levels and premiums.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Wow we have a bunch if boozers on this forum

6jbgk8Z.jpg
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited December 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:

This ^^

I may have finished the rum on my day off yesterday. Sorry :oops:

I'd spot you a shot from my jug but you're kind of far off. So what I'll do is have your's for you :lol: while I toast Deadshot (as long as his definition of every so often is once every season). :D
  • psmithct
    45 posts
    edited December 2013
    2 strips is good 4 is better. but maybe it will be time this year for something like "The Great Springfield Fire" The game could get very interesting if we had to play triage by racing around and putting out fires, with the possibility of really losing some things. How is Project Arcturus coming along? Other than that more than anything the characters would benefit from fresh tasks (That's what I love about the special holiday events and character skins.), and hopefully more outdoor ones too, and quests that use under-visited buildings. Krustyland and Squidport were cool for them to add.

Who knows? But I'm sure they are working hard on stuff. It's a lucrative game and the show has been on a long time - so lots of possibilities.
  • Shortyy01
    243 posts
    edited December 2013
    I voted for four strips of land because I'm a symmetricallist as well.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I'm really surprised by the results I figured we get people wanting more land than this!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2013

I agree with this, a nice big "L" shape, ea has gotta do something, I hate having to do a small renovation to fit something in, distroys a masterpiece lol.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!