EA Forums - Banner

Nelson and Martin with purple wigs??

It's part of the sun sphere quest line. You have to buy the Sun Sphere for $750,000.

Replies

• brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited December 2013
    They are 16-hour tasks for Bart, Milhouse, Martin, and Nelson, once you've built the Sunsphere.
  • stoob0t
    107 posts
    edited December 2013
    I would expect that it's a task that relates to having the Wigsphere!
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Funny thing this was brought up, since I started building the Sunsphere last night.
  • rich709
    24 posts
    edited December 2013
    Got it on the phone, but not my pad yet, can't believe it dosnt pay out though, all that money and nothing back except a few jobs for the kids.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited December 2013
    rich709 wrote:
    Got it on the phone, but not my pad yet, can't believe it dosnt pay out though, all that money and nothing back except a few jobs for the kids.

It's art though, dahling. :wink:
  • NOVAwiz00
    39 posts
    edited December 2013
    I saw those wigs and wondered too. With this update I saved up enough to buy this so I am glad it does something. Now working back up to those million dollar buildings.
  • joeythelemur714
    178 posts
    edited December 2013
    The task says "Celebrate the WOD FIR". Is that an episode reference? I love the task though!
  • loonytune15
    122 posts
    edited December 2013
    Its celebrate the world fair. Its when Bart gets a fake id and the 4 of them hire a car and drive to world fair.

Eventually the sun sphere falls over and crushes the car..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bart_on_the_Road
  • eldinmeow
    38 posts
    edited December 2013
    Ha! Saw that episode last night. Told my wife "that's what you just paid the $750k for" ... She just got the Sunsphere last week. I was lucky enough to have lunch in it during the fair in '82 when I went as a kid.
  • mgarbis00
    61 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Thank you everyone! I've actually been saving for it too since I have no other buildings to save for until level 38.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!